Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Warriors Guild

Roma

17 hours ago, leddan said:

aight! ran it all good for 4h now, and this happens again!

https://gyazo.com/a7f3983156e64c99ed28962c6f009930

https://gyazo.com/c095022d2aca435b8121d93b6719caf1

I've pushed an update, which has to be reviewed by the staff first, let's see if this helps.

The code in this script isn't really that great, and will most likely not work if you're using dreambot's tabs :(.

What do you mean by "dreambots tabs" :P other then the bug with the armor, it works great, probably gained 1.5m exp from this! couse this is what i use it for xD

9 minutes ago, leddan said:

What do you mean by "dreambots tabs" :P other then the bug with the armor, it works great, probably gained 1.5m exp from this! couse this is what i use it for xD

Awesome, by tabs I meant running multiple accounts within one instance. Doesn't look like you're doing that on the screenshot though.

aah ok 😃 nope i only run 1 at the time. feels somewhat more safe, i dno! well hope the new update will work! so i can go hard to 99 str

i think i see an issue, u have to make it go bank after its been fighting the cyclops! couse it will go straight back to the room were it gets the token(even if i got 1 shark left, it will leave the room when i ate it, and get another set of armor, and everything goes to shit)  if u make it go bank and "reset" i bet its gonna work great!

Im not here to complain at all, i just want ur script to work to its 100% :D

17 hours ago, leddan said:

i think i see an issue, u have to make it go bank after its been fighting the cyclops! couse it will go straight back to the room were it gets the token(even if i got 1 shark left, it will leave the room when i ate it, and get another set of armor, and everything goes to shit)  if u make it go bank and "reset" i bet its gonna work great!

Im not here to complain at all, i just want ur script to work to its 100% :D

It has been recompiled.

12 hours ago, jenks said:

is there any trial pls? as sounds like it is broken 

Authed.

• 3 weeks later...