Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Chaos Druids [Anti-Ban] [Only 4.99$] [Food Supported] [Banking Supported] [Teletabs Supported!] [Both Ardougne & Taverly Supported!]

Nex

3 hours ago, Dbuffed said:

Glad to hear, who knows maybe i'll come purchase it sooner rather than later then.

Need more of dem herbs, you know? I'm a slut.

Ranarr slut

15 hours ago, cambuehl1214 said:

having lots of mess ups with the script it will just randomly stop and say solving random: dismissed. its like the bot just stops. makes it hardly worth the money.

Im aware yesterday's update broke some stuff will have it fixed tonight, sorry for the inconvience caused

• 3 weeks later...

Hi. I bought the script last night and i've run it for about 6-8 hours on and off. mostly for periods of 2 hours. I've babysat the bot just to check everything is working correctly and i've run into some issues.
    I start in Falador west bank with my tabs and x amount of salmon in my inventory. It runs to the druids flawlessly and kills them rather efficiently. There was one instance where the screen was flashing red and it was taking a long time to recognise the bot was no longer in combat after killing a druid but that cleared itself up and hasn't happened since.
    The main issue i seem to be having is the bot is breaking Falador tabs when it has half an empty inventory and still 5+ food left and then breaks a few more tabs for the hell of it, completely ignores the bank and runs back to druids so I have to pause the bot and manually bank myself. 
    Is there any fix to this or could i possibly be doing something wrong with the set up?
    Overall very happy with the script in general though so thankyou!
    I'm 30 att/39 str/21 def and I'm averaging around 130k p/hr :)

4 hours ago, afkdave said:

Hi. I bought the script last night and i've run it for about 6-8 hours on and off. mostly for periods of 2 hours. I've babysat the bot just to check everything is working correctly and i've run into some issues.
    I start in Falador west bank with my tabs and x amount of salmon in my inventory. It runs to the druids flawlessly and kills them rather efficiently. There was one instance where the screen was flashing red and it was taking a long time to recognise the bot was no longer in combat after killing a druid but that cleared itself up and hasn't happened since.
    The main issue i seem to be having is the bot is breaking Falador tabs when it has half an empty inventory and still 5+ food left and then breaks a few more tabs for the hell of it, completely ignores the bank and runs back to druids so I have to pause the bot and manually bank myself. 
    Is there any fix to this or could i possibly be doing something wrong with the set up?
    Overall very happy with the script in general though so thankyou!
    I'm 30 att/39 str/21 def and I'm averaging around 130k p/hr :)

Hey, thats a script issue gonna fix that somewhere this week sorry ive been really busy lately >.>

47 minutes ago, Nex said:

Hey, thats a script issue gonna fix that somewhere this week sorry ive been really busy lately >.>

No problem man. could you reply to this or send me a message once the update has been pushed on the SDN please? 

Shinoby, I've been running it for the past two days. it currently has an issue with banking where it will use the teleport tab run straight back, fight 1 or 2 more and then manually run back to the bank, bank and go back to killing druids. It still does what its supposed to just isn't as efficient as it could be. Still well worth the $5 IMO. It's earned me 2m today with around 8 hours on a 50/50/40 melee account and and 6 hours on an account with 77 ranged using msb and mith arrows. the money per hour/day will only rise as the accounts get more exp and the $5 will pay for itself!

47 minutes ago, afkdave said:

Shinoby, I've been running it for the past two days. it currently has an issue with banking where it will use the teleport tab run straight back, fight 1 or 2 more and then manually run back to the bank, bank and go back to killing druids. It still does what its supposed to just isn't as efficient as it could be. Still well worth the $5 IMO. It's earned me 2m today with around 8 hours on a 50/50/40 melee account and and 6 hours on an account with 77 ranged using msb and mith arrows. the money per hour/day will only rise as the accounts get more exp and the $5 will pay for itself!

Im aware of this bug, will have this solved within the next few days been busy irl 😕

On 3/4/2020 at 10:55 PM, Nex said:

Im aware of this bug, will have this solved within the next few days been busy irl 😕

No I know. I was just saying that the script is still well worth even with the bug :)