Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • No Free/Local script is showing up

Chochu

I delete all my dreambot folder on my c drive and download the latest client. However the free/local script is still not showing up.

af955912c67773b27e57db2c55134e8b.png

Any idea how to resolve? I dont know if this is an account issue. Maybe i should create another account to try it out.  Any suggestion is helpful.

Thanks

Local scripts don't show on the user panel, they just show up in local scripts on the client. Unless you mean free scripts then possibly a script you have is bugged.

Local scripts don't show on the user panel, they just show up in local scripts on the client. Unless you mean free scripts then possibly a script you have is bugged.

7da942afb71aff5e475a8d85ab0a6d00.png

Ok the only time that happened for me was when i added a script from the sdn and it was bugged or something so I just went back and removed them until I found it and they loaded again.

So if you have just added some remove them and see if it works.

Ok the only time that happened for me was when i added a script from the sdn and it was bugged or something so I just went back and removed them until I found it and they loaded again.

So if you have just added some remove them and see if it works.

Deleted all script and readd one

6bfeeec956ebc477dae7a47719d1dae2.png

Still no luck. Thanks for the help btw. No idea why it's not working.

You also tried removing that one and adding one from the sdn you know works right?

Also make sure you're showing the script manager not the user panel like you're showing now show the scripts in this 33zczCQ.png

You also tried removing that one and adding one from the sdn you know works right?

no , i just random add one. Do you have one in mind that is actively working

Archived