Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against steinsr

Crayzonn

You scam me and instead of helping me to get my money or account back, you attack me. You threaten me. You call me a fake and a liar. You took my money for the account and gave me an account with a verified email. You would not give me another account with an unverified email even though I complained about it. If you were a legit trader, you would not need to rely on threatening and attacking your customers. You are trying so hard to hide the fact that you scammed me.

You have the verified email on the account and all of the recovery information. You pretend like it's up to me to recover the account that you took from me. You are obviously the only one who is able to access the account anymore. Are you still trying to act dumb?

I know you won't give me my money back and I don't want the account anymore. I don't trust any account from you. You can attack and threaten me all you want. The facts are on my side and I will expose you as the scammer you are.

do w/e you want, at least i'm not a fake and annoying user!. 

jajaj keep saying w/e not even one proof about 10m and not even want to help out!, so i do not care man you are not a good customer and or client!.

Bye bye, people knows the true, 

I don't care whether or not you think I'm a good customer or client after you scammed me. Stop trying to lie your way out of this. I already told you how to fix this. Give me back the account and everything you took from it. I know you won't do this so face the consequence for your scam. You even pretend you can't help me get the account back even though you clearly show you have access to the verified email it was created with. Stop lying.

Ok i have more proofs now!!

-------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------------------------

I did try again account recovery and it was succesful!!!

proof11.png

You can see date / time that i did again

proof12.png

FINALLY MY RECOVERY REQUEST WAS SUCCEFULL 1 DAY LATER (IT's Clear that it was at 6:24 am (prntscrn took 17mins later)proof14.png

first time log into account (didn't screenshot inv, it was empty)

proof13.png

I CAN SAY that this user used a really weird way to scamm!

• 2 months later...

As both users have become inactive, this thread will be closed. If either party wishes to reopen the case, they are welcome to PM me for this thread to be reopened.

Archived