Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Aww They Got Me...

AceKingSuited

Was looking for my old accs to make some mules and came across this gem  :D

Title may be misleading based on replies, it was moreso the idea that they didn't let me keep this name lol

Wb06Aoq.png

*edit* proof it's legit, here's a screenshot from like 2011?

tY1FToQ.png

Was looking for my old accs to make some mules and came across this gem  :D

Wb06Aoq.png

just sign up on the rs3 website and you get the same message

Edit: do the above, try to login and change user to rwt 4 gold, done

just sign up on the rs3 website and you get the same message

Edit: do the above, try to login and change user to rwt 4 gold, done

I mean you don't have to believe me but

tY1FToQ.png

Came across that too.

I've had issues in the past with not being able to set a display name when creating the acc -- have to login to website or RS3 to do it. I believe its due to them watching accs made at your IP due to the probability of it being botted -- so they attempt to stop the automation process. 

I've had issues in the past with not being able to set a display name when creating the acc -- have to login to website or RS3 to do it. I believe its due to them watching accs made at your IP due to the probability of it being botted -- so they attempt to stop the automation process. 

Nah I made this acc back in the RSBot days lol, it doesn't have email login so pre-2k10 email login switch?

It is doing this to all the old accs I am logging into, and most of the don't have email logins

These type of names get banned pretty quick unfortunately (offensive names included). :(

Interesting, so if I have a mule like "HoldinThatGold" it will be more likely to be banned? Well, there goes 2 more 10 yr old accs lol. They aren't botting tho at least which should help.

*edit* you're right though, when I was like 12 I made an account named dr0p to smd and it was banned within days lol

Interesting, so if I have a mule like "HoldinThatGold" it will be more likely to be banned? Well, there goes 2 more 10 yr old accs lol. They aren't botting tho at least which should help.

*edit* you're right though, when I was like 12 I made an account named dr0p to smd and it was banned within days lol

I mean any names that go against jagex's terms. So any name that is offensive or is suggestive of rule breaking. "HoldinThatGold" would not be banned. And I mean you would be forced to change the username. The account wouldn't necessarily get banned.

I mean any names that go against jagex's terms. So any name that is offensive or is suggestive of rule breaking. "HoldinThatGold" would not be banned. And I mean you would be forced to change the username. The account wouldn't necessarily get banned.

I get what you're saying, and the account that banned for the username was banned before display names were a thing; they didn't have an option to change the username back then, it was just banned lol

Archived