Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「 Wais100 」ಥPOWERLEVELINGಥQUESTINGಥPAY AFTERWARDSಥNMZಥCUSTOM ZULRAH ACCOUNTSಥ

wais100

you said i could have an extra 2 days without you paying me

The problem is that you have done nearly nothing in the 3 days so far and I have already paid you. You have done 1/27 of the work at this point and you have just over 24 hours until the point you said you would be done. You also never reply to me when I message you and ask you what your plan is. In addition to that, you have already broken a TOS which requires you to give a full refund anyway.

because my damn skype is broken.. i can send you a full video proof, 

Not true, I have skype conversations with you from as early as this morning shortly after I posted the dispute. I just copy/pasted the entire conversation into a text file in case you try to edit it. Also got various screen shots of our conversation on skype where you provide information that only you could possibly have. You simply didn't respond unless it benefited you. Either way, you still broke the TOS and didn't do the work. Even if skype was broken, you could have communicated via dream bot DM/PMs. I'm done posting in this thread. I don't want to argue about why you didn't do the work, I just want a refund at this point.

Not true, I have skype conversations with you from as early as this morning shortly after I posted the dispute. I just copy/pasted the entire conversation into a text file in case you try to edit it. Also got various screen shots of our conversation on skype where you provide information that only you could possibly have. You simply didn't respond unless it benefited you. Either way, you still broke the TOS and didn't do the work. Even if skype was broken, you could have communicated via dream bot DM/PMs. I'm done posting in this thread. I don't want to argue about why you didn't do the work, I just want a refund at this point.

definitly it is true. we agreed on a refund wich will be given tommorow ;)

back up!! refunded distraction

Archived