Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「 Wais100 」ಥPOWERLEVELINGಥQUESTINGಥPAY AFTERWARDSಥNMZಥCUSTOM ZULRAH ACCOUNTSಥ

wais100

cheapest on osbot  :blink: + wtf means 7. This TOS can be changed at any time!

the rules of TOS + i used this for osbot aswell

He put's that for a good reason, most large companies you will find the words "Terms of service are subject to change" which means the exact same thing, they can change them at any time they want and they will still apply just as the old ones did

I am assuming that all training / power leveling would be done by hand (without the use of bots). If that is the case, then I may be interested in having you train a pure pker for me. I would create the account, do tut island by hand, get membership and put some supplies on the account. If you would be interested in doing this just message me on skype, I've still got you added.

I am assuming that all training / power leveling would be done by hand (without the use of bots). If that is the case, then I may be interested in having you train a pure pker for me. I would create the account, do tut island by hand, get membership and put some supplies on the account. If you would be interested in doing this just message me on skype, I've still got you added.

Added

EDIT:

pmed*

I have made some changes

I have made a deal with @distraction. We have agreed to a private TOS. He has sent me a copy of the TOS in a DM here on the dream bot site. My response to his DM confirms that I accept the TOS provided in the message.

Made a deal with him yesterday. I paid 2/3 of the total payment up front. He agreed to finish the training within 96 hours of start time (about 24 hours ago now). Though the 96 hour time limit started ticking once I paid him, he hasn't done any training yet (can see in highscores for the account), so now he has only ~72 hours left to hand train the account 1-60 str and 1-60 range f2p. I'll post with an update each day to let everyone know how the deal is going.

Made a deal with him yesterday. I paid 2/3 of the total payment up front. He agreed to finish the training within 96 hours of start time (about 24 hours ago now). Though the 96 hour time limit started ticking once I paid him, he hasn't done any training yet (can see in highscores for the account), so now he has only ~72 hours left to hand train the account 1-60 str and 1-60 range f2p. I'll post with an update each day to let everyone know how the deal is going.

Hey, PM me or add me on skype and let me know your account details and the deal you made with wais and I will be able to work on it

Very glad to hear that, I just added you on skype.

The account got started being trained last night. It has 33 ranged and 1 strength as I post this. The seller has ~42 hours left to complete the rest of the training at this point. He is supposed to be getting 1-60 range and 1-60 strength. 

Its now impossible for him to finish the service on time. The seller trained a total of ~15k exp out of the total 540k exp that was agreed. Do not use this service. I'm going to be attempting to get a refund for what I have already paid him (which almost definitely won't happen).

Very glad to hear that, I just added you on skype.

The account got started being trained last night. It has 33 ranged and 1 strength as I post this. The seller has ~42 hours left to complete the rest of the training at this point. He is supposed to be getting 1-60 range and 1-60 strength. 

Its now impossible for him to finish the service on time. The seller trained a total of ~15k exp out of the total 540k exp that was agreed. Do not use this service. I'm going to be attempting to get a refund for what I have already paid him (which almost definitely won't happen).

you said i could have an extra 2 days without you paying me

Archived