Download for Free

Supercharge Your Bots

Run unlimited bots today using DreamBot's Covert Mode and
stay more protected.

Upgrade Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
OSRS Gambling

Interested in advertising your business? Reach out today!

Download the DreamBot client today!
Neffarion

[$3.99][AIO] Nano Miner - Full-blown universal smart miner

Hey there, great script. One issue though is it doesn't seem to like it when I wield my pickaxe? Is there an option where I can change this? Since my atk is 70 so no need for it to be in item slot 1

29 minutes ago, cumweed79 said:

Hey there, great script. One issue though is it doesn't seem to like it when I wield my pickaxe? Is there an option where I can change this? Since my atk is 70 so no need for it to be in item slot 1

What are you trying to do? If you are on motherlode you need to have the pickaxe on the inventory

Hey, dig the script, was just wondering why the char has to have pick in inventory during motherlode? Could get that extra inventory space and use my d pick special. I see some other people have had similar issue. Probably looks weird from mods pov too

12 hours ago, beefsteak said:

Hey, dig the script, was just wondering why the char has to have pick in inventory during motherlode? Could get that extra inventory space and use my d pick special. I see some other people have had similar issue. Probably looks weird from mods pov too

It's how it is been made. Its like that because if you only have 26 slots for ore you can make 4 trips instead of 3

31 minutes ago, rkjs said:

Hi, I'm looking for a motherlode mine to purchase, yours is one i have in mind. Could i get a trial please? Thank You

I sent trial