Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

7 minutes ago, Tulmavai said:

Is there any chance I can get a free trial please? Even if just for an hour, just want to test the bot out before I buy it.

sent trial

Hi, I was just reading comments and it seems I'm having the same problem with motherload mining - my pickaxe and hammer is in my inventory but it seems to just crash and stop working with the status on: walking to vein. Not sure how to fix this

10 hours ago, billiboi said:

Hi, I was just reading comments and it seems I'm having the same problem with motherload mining - my pickaxe and hammer is in my inventory but it seems to just crash and stop working with the status on: walking to vein. Not sure how to fix this

Crashing? What does the debug console have when that happens?
    Also, try to follow my instructions on how to fix it on my replies before yours

Hey not sure if this is a common issue but when i tried mining at Al-Kharid scorpion mine the status just shows as "waiting for rocks to spawn" though rocks have already spawned. I am trying to mine gold here. Note: This issue was with gold ore. Tried use iron ore and bot seemed to work fine.

UPDATE: have been trying to make this work for a while. I believe it may be a locational thing.  It ran perfect while farming iron ore South West of Varrock and banks as its supposed to without getting stuck. However Al-Kharid scorpion mine and Rimington mine just don't work and status shows as "waiting for rocks to spawn" even when they are there. Not sure why. Maybe im doing something wrong in the settings tab. Hope this helps.

2 hours ago, LowKeyR3vZ said:

UPDATE: have been trying to make this work for a while. I believe it may be a locational thing.  It ran perfect while farming iron ore South West of Varrock and banks as its supposed to without getting stuck. However Al-Kharid scorpion mine and Rimington mine just don't work and status shows as "waiting for rocks to spawn" even when they are there. Not sure why. Maybe im doing something wrong in the settings tab. Hope this helps.

Are you using cluster mode?

@Neffarion I checked again. Using both "Cluster" and "Mine freely" options. Neither seem to detect the gold ores. and keeps bot status stuck at "waiting for rocks to spawn". Im a noob and know nothing about how scripts work but I think it just doesn't see/detect the gold ore. I would manually put in the x and y values to locate the ore tiles but once again I don't know how to get these values. Thought id just bring awareness to the issue. Other than that iron mining and banking seems to work perfectly. Thankyou for your reply.