Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

15 hours ago, Neffarion said:

sent trial

i bought the script before i saw this :)

I have a problem at MLM, the bot does not climb down the ladder. It just try to deposit the hopper from the upper level.  Any ideas

4 hours ago, CSGoslave said:

i bought the script before i saw this :)

I have a problem at MLM, the bot does not climb down the ladder. It just try to deposit the hopper from the upper level.  Any ideas

Can you add me on discord? Might be some misconfiguration on the script part on my end

16 minutes ago, scrooogemcduc said:

Enjoyed the trial, some of the walking was a little wonky. (Got stuck walking back and forth in rimmington) Otherwise its pretty reliable. Will be purchasing.

Let me know where exactly this happened so I can check and let db devs know. Walking being like that is more about the client at this point

23 minutes ago, m4st3r3lite said:

@Neffarion, do you accept OSRS GP?

I don't handle purchases on the store. Dreambot does. If you want to use osrsgp you need to buy dreambot store vouchers off someone and use them to buy the script

15 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

I don't handle purchases on the store. Dreambot does. If you want to use osrsgp you need to buy dreambot store vouchers off someone and use them to buy the script

Copy that, thank you.

On 9/26/2020 at 10:02 PM, Neffarion said:

Let me know where exactly this happened so I can check and let db devs know. Walking being like that is more about the client at this point

It was around this area :

image.png.0433e224265112c15489aa18a604341f.png

Mining guild has been great. Any options or tips to mine mith/addy along with the coal? 

3 minutes ago, scrooogemcduc said:

It was around this area :

image.png.0433e224265112c15489aa18a604341f.png

Mining guild has been great. Any options or tips to mine mith/addy along with the coal? 

Could you just tell me what the bank was that you had set when mining in rimmington?

What do you mean? Can you specify when you'd do this?