Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

What profile should i load to mine East Ardougne like you do in the vid ? I can only see South East Ardougne, and its running to the split ores down sourth.. Kinda wanna stand in a 3 spot like u do! Btw, i got it to work after the update, thanks

When i start the profile in there, it keeps running north to the ice mountain, dunno where its going

What profile should i load to mine East Ardougne like you do in the vid ? I can only see South East Ardougne, and its running to the split ores down sourth.. Kinda wanna stand in a 3 spot like u do! Btw, i got it to work after the update, thanks

That is the legends guild mine

I constantly runs to ice mountain, when using Legends guild and Ardougne east south!!!

I found the problem after long.. I had to put my new task to number 1 on the list >.<.

That confused me alot lol, sorry for all the trouble.. Il give some feedback once tested! Thanks

Edited by Kinkyfatter

Motherlode feature won't work. It just goes straight to bank after starting. It wields pickaxe off and goes bank. How this can be fixed?

Try removing the pickaxe from equipment and having the inventory with only hammer and the pickaxe you want to use

I tried that before you even answered. Now it works. Thanks. It would be nice if i could wield the pickaxe in motherlode.

Edited by Somidokin

I tried that before you even answered. Now it works. Thanks. It would be nice if i could wield the pickaxe in motherlode.

I might change that in the future. Right now it is like this so you can do 4 inventories of 26 paydirt