Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hey, i just wanted to leave some feedback. When I first got the script years ago, it was nice but I was already getting a bunch of bans(on all scripts, not just this one) so I might've not been impressed. Coming back to it now, this is an amazing deal for what this script has. So much customization, and now it has MLM, anti-ban options, it has a huge task system, you can make it mine tin/copper to 15, iron to 30 then do MLM, or you can switch back and forth between MLM and ores using diff locations etc.. The script works great. Very happy i bought this a long time ago.

On 11/27/2023 at 5:06 AM, _dreamer said:

Echoing pure2142

Could the motherlode script click the deposit box directly or walk in front of it rather than to the side and then click on it

yeah this happens to me too seems weird it does this

• 2 weeks later...

This Bot is far to complicated for a mining bot, doesn't offer auto XYZ of a tile so it stays in the 3 spot clusters instead of running all over the place like an idiot... why is this bot Premium. Both the FREE mining bots available are far superior to this in EVERY way.

Dont waste your money, thank F for the free trial of 5H.. takes that to set it up and realise how crap it is.

16 hours ago, Artizt said:

This Bot is far to complicated for a mining bot, doesn't offer auto XYZ of a tile so it stays in the 3 spot clusters instead of running all over the place like an idiot... why is this bot Premium. Both the FREE mining bots available are far superior to this in EVERY way.

Dont waste your money, thank F for the free trial of 5H.. takes that to set it up and realise how crap it is.

There is an option to stay in a single tile you specify, you just can't read my dude

spacer.png

Hi there, I have been using your script for awhile and so far it is great. I was wondering if I was using or doing something incorrectly, but while in MLM, when the bot is looting the ores from the sack and goes to the bank deposit, it clicks the minimap and goes to the tile to the side of the bank deposit box, then clicks on it and has to move to the front of it to access it. I feel like this looks very suspicious and bottish behavior. Can you please advise?

Update: I tried a different MLM script, such as Lower level and it appeared that the Upper Level script is the only one that does the behavior as described above.

Edited by nsangil

This script has the best anti ban system of all the scripts I have ever tried, and it is the first script that has gotten me my first 99 ever. Congrats on such successful script!!

• 2 weeks later...
    On 12/19/2023 at 9:12 PM, Artizt said:

It's really not even all that complicated. There's an option to make it stay on a cluster. There's some scripts that are easier to run, sure, but this is an amazing deal for how much it offers and I haven't had a single ban. Pretty sure there's only 1 other mining script that has MLM and it buggy compared to this, not to mention the bans and cost. This has MLM and many ore locations, anti-ban options, profiles, etc.. If you take some time to actually Learn to use it right you'd be fine. It's not right to insult the script because you're just too dumb to use it. Get a 1 click run AIO, those are great and all but I actually prefer the custom options.

Edited by ChaosKilla