Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

• 2 weeks later...
    • 2 weeks later...
    Nano Miner has been updated and is now live on the SDN!

It's currently at v2.56 and is available in the client!

Changes:
    • Fixed script getting stuck when setting up the best pickaxe while having multiple already in the inventory

Time since request was made: 3 hours, 43 minutes, 45 seconds

Thanks!

in MLM it always use clicks one tile away from deposit box and makes the character move to access the deposit box it can be more accurate this is very sus 

• 3 weeks later...

notices in p2p mining guild, it always moves me to the middle set of 3 iron instead of the closer set of three to the bank. it just looks weird and isn't something a normal player would do, can that be adjusted to correct this? other than that, script seems to run great so far

Also trying to mine in p2p mining guild. Might be user error but mine goes straight to the 3 at the bank, regardless of other players. Is there a setting so it doesn't crash other people?

5 hours ago, I_N0_SC0PED_J said:

notices in p2p mining guild, it always moves me to the middle set of 3 iron instead of the closer set of three to the bank. it just looks weird and isn't something a normal player would do, can that be adjusted to correct this? other than that, script seems to run great so far

You can always set the cluster tile manually in the GUI, therefor forcing it to stay in a place you want. If you leave it as is, it will just be automatic

1 hour ago, TunaTuna said:

Also trying to mine in p2p mining guild. Might be user error but mine goes straight to the 3 at the bank, regardless of other players. Is there a setting so it doesn't crash other people?

same thing as above

Motherload mine-
    everything set , dragon pick, switch ore veins after each deposit... takes out hammer , then runs to africa for veins, bot went to the last circle there is...
    had to mine his way there... and back .. alot of time spent on that..so needs a bit better vein picking? to increase the xp /h
    Also both of the waterwheels were broken did not even check ran past it.

Edited by madis921

On 9/27/2021 at 8:55 AM, phatsoicp said:

Hello i just wanted to give an update on my progress with this bot frist of all if ur thinking about buying this bot DO IT its the frist script that i have used for huge amounts of time and never cought a ban i currently have 1 account that i started frsh on this script 1-98 minning with out a ban and on top of that ive made  around 60m profit great script well worth the money 

so this script still running strong in 2023! not a single ban and ive gotten multiple accounts to 99 this is the only script ive payed for and not received at least a soft ban from!