Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

if you set it to mine silver unclustered in al-karid scorpion mine, it will get stuck at a rate of about 2x per hour.  Stands near the yellow caped npc and cant quite see the silver ore on screen but is trying to click it

15 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

After the script fails to run being launched from bun's Automator, nano miner stops working all together even if I completely stop the script and try to start it again

It logs the message

- Loading block: Setup tooling 

and stays there forever while the character idles. I need to close out of dreambot entirely and reopen it to get it to work again. 

Can you please try to figure out what's with the org.pushingpixels.substance.api.UiThreadingViolationException error because if I can get this script to work from the automator tool it'd be so helpful

edit: so it gets caught up on the setup tooling if I have two pickaxes in my inventory, I have the option "use the best for mining level" toggled 

For the tooling: you don't need both pickaxes on the inventory. Just have them on your bank and leave you inventory empty, it will get the best one itself

15 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

is that too much of a overhaul to change on your end? if it's just loading a profile from quickstart does it need the gui to open?

As for the InvokeLater. It is being used fine, as if you use the quick-start normally, it works

It could be changed, but it would take time and I don't have it as a priority right now

14 hours ago, TimDoesntBot said:

if you set it to mine silver unclustered in al-karid scorpion mine, it will get stuck at a rate of about 2x per hour.  Stands near the yellow caped npc and cant quite see the silver ore on screen but is trying to click it

I have to test this more as I couldn't reproduce the issue

3 hours ago, TimDoesntBot said:

does not use the ladder south of falador east bank to enter mining guild.  instead walks all the way to dwarf fort by ice mountain.  please fix this.

Already fixed and sent update, should be live tomorrow whenever it gets accepted

2 hours ago, Neffarion said:

For the tooling: you don't need both pickaxes on the inventory. Just have them on your bank and leave you inventory empty, it will get the best one itself

so what is bun's automation tool doing that makes it so it doesn't support guis? 

8 hours ago, Neffarion said:

I have to test this more as I couldn't reproduce the issue

Already fixed and sent update, should be live tomorrow whenever it gets accepted

ive got some friends over right now, so remind me if i dont remember, but ill record it happening and upload to youtube for you.  are there any logs / settings you would also like along with that to help you diagnose?

Mlm upperlevel is not working properly; gets stuck when walking to hopper. Worked great before, but now it isnt running flawless... Maybe im doing something wrong?

Besides that, dont drops gems, also when i say to drop them. He banks the gems and gets stuck at the bank (wont walk to mine anymore after banking).

Can you fix this?

Edited by lennard169

2.2 The mother mine on the second floor has opened the script without any operation, backpack full without any operation

22 hours ago, mp5_gravy said:

so what is bun's automation tool doing that makes it so it doesn't support guis? 

Idk, I don't use it nor have it

4 hours ago, lennard169 said:

Mlm upperlevel is not working properly; gets stuck when walking to hopper. Worked great before, but now it isnt running flawless... Maybe im doing something wrong?

Besides that, dont drops gems, also when i say to drop them. He banks the gems and gets stuck at the bank (wont walk to mine anymore after banking).

Can you fix this?

3 hours ago, abiye said:

2.2 The mother mine on the second floor has opened the script without any operation, backpack full without any operation

This was probably because of last update, I might just roll back until I fix this