Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

1 hour ago, mp5_gravy said:

What config files do I need exactly and where so I do not need to open up the gui and use quick start on the first use? 

You need to save a profile with the tasks and settings you want in the gui and set the name of it in the parameters for quickstart. Check main post for details

25 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

You need to save a profile with the tasks and settings you want in the gui and set the name of it in the parameters for quickstart. Check main post for details

how would I do this without setting the gui? I tried copying the profile files but it still asks me to authenticate when I first run the script 

edit: it looks like you need a crypto.config file inside Nano Scripts/Nano Miner/info 

Edited by mp5_gravy

37 minutes ago, mp5_gravy said:

sometimes the script opens the settings menu and gets stuck 

I need more info. What does it say on the status? Debug console log. Screenshot and/or video would be helpful

I am getting this error every 10th rock, or something like that. Can't really pin it down. The bot seems to recover, but reporting anyways :)

Spoiler

11:45:35 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at cl.lambda$static$3(cl.java:93)
        at java.base/java.util.Comparator.lambda$comparingInt$7b0bb60$1(Comparator.java:490)
        at java.base/java.util.Comparator.lambda$thenComparing$36697e65$1(Comparator.java:217)
        at java.base/java.util.function.BinaryOperator.lambda$minBy$0(BinaryOperator.java:59)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$2ReducingSink.accept(ReduceOps.java:123)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:177)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1655)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:484)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:474)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:913)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.reduce(ReferencePipeline.java:558)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.min(ReferencePipeline.java:599)
        at cl.b(cl.java:108)
        at cl.lambda$mineRock$11(cl.java:156)
        at fS.a(fS.java:29)
        at cl.a(cl.java:154)
        at eb.d(eb.java:23)
        at c8.g(c8.java:37)
        at cs.d(cs.java:46)
        at bn.a(bn.java:75)
        at H.onLoop(H.java:52)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

I'm at legends mine powermining iron w/ custom cluster @ (2692, 3329, 0). Rock prediction system is on.

Edited by muon
    add info

I used the trial for 6 hours and I'm impressed. The task system works flawlessly. You can customize everything and the preset locations even tell you how many cluster of each ore there is.

On 5/9/2021 at 7:50 PM, muon said:

I am getting this error every 10th rock, or something like that. Can't really pin it down. The bot seems to recover, but reporting anyways :)

Reveal hidden contents

11:45:35 AM: [ERROR] Exception has occurred while running! Please report error to developer if problem persists:
        java.lang.NullPointerException
        at cl.lambda$static$3(cl.java:93)
        at java.base/java.util.Comparator.lambda$comparingInt$7b0bb60$1(Comparator.java:490)
        at java.base/java.util.Comparator.lambda$thenComparing$36697e65$1(Comparator.java:217)
        at java.base/java.util.function.BinaryOperator.lambda$minBy$0(BinaryOperator.java:59)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$2ReducingSink.accept(ReduceOps.java:123)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline$2$1.accept(ReferencePipeline.java:177)
        at java.base/java.util.ArrayList$ArrayListSpliterator.forEachRemaining(ArrayList.java:1655)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.copyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:484)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.wrapAndCopyInto(AbstractPipeline.java:474)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReduceOps$ReduceOp.evaluateSequential(ReduceOps.java:913)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.AbstractPipeline.evaluate(AbstractPipeline.java:234)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.reduce(ReferencePipeline.java:558)
        at java.base/java.util.stream.ReferencePipeline.min(ReferencePipeline.java:599)
        at cl.b(cl.java:108)
        at cl.lambda$mineRock$11(cl.java:156)
        at fS.a(fS.java:29)
        at cl.a(cl.java:154)
        at eb.d(eb.java:23)
        at bn.a(bn.java:75)
        at H.onLoop(H.java:52)
        at org.dreambot.api.script.AbstractScript.run(AbstractScript.java)
        at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)

I'm at legends mine powermining iron w/ custom cluster @ (2692, 3329, 0). Rock prediction system is on.

That should be fixed next update later today

18 hours ago, ChaosKilla said:

I used the trial for 6 hours and I'm impressed. The task system works flawlessly. You can customize everything and the preset locations even tell you how many cluster of each ore there is.

Is it possible to configure the bot to keep unidentified minerals & clue geodes while still dropping ore? Thanks for the fix.

Interested in trying this script. does it support sandstone in the desert along with depositing it in the machine for buckets of sand? About to buy your fishing bot and if this bot supports sandstone im buying it as well!