Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

7 minutes ago, xenaris said:

Motherlode just gets stuck in bank on 'opening inventory'

It shouldnt be doing that

Make sure you have pickaxe and hammer in the inventory and if it persists delete the game cache and restart client

Okay my bad. If i start with my pickaxe & hammer in my inventory it works perfectly :) 

I would tho revise the part where he checks his inventory to where he checks if the character wears the pickaxe that it works too..

On 11/15/2018 at 5:19 PM, Neffarion said:

Let me know if you've had a chance to check out the crafting guild. Wasn't able to run the script there

5 hours ago, Almonds said:

Let me know if you've had a chance to check out the crafting guild. Wasn't able to run the script there

I don't currently have an account to check the crafting guild, if you could send me screenshots of where it gets stuck along with the debug console I might not even need one