Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Hi, how to setup hop sistem to work good because now its hopping and then hopped next world the bot exit and account logged off in 5mins... 😕

Wow not worth buying this bot. All antibans was checked almost everything and still got ban in 1 day -.-
    Imposible here to refund? because i used only 1day and got banned now i dont need because accounts is banned.

Edited by Mantex

4 hours ago, Mantex said:

Wow not worth buying this bot. All antibans was checked almost everything and still got ban in 1 day -.-
    Imposible here to refund? because i used only 1day and got banned now i dont need because accounts is banned.

There's no refunds for bans.

Read FAQ on main post.

Does this support the monastery mine that is south of Ardougne? If so, is it able to bank by using a ring of dueling and returning by using the Ardy cape 1 tele?

3 hours ago, I KO I said:

Does this support the monastery mine that is south of Ardougne? If so, is it able to bank by using a ring of dueling and returning by using the Ardy cape 1 tele?

Yes, the available list of locations is on the main post. I recommend you check it out.

No, it doesn't and will not use any teleports

10 minutes ago, Neffarion said:

Yes, the available list of locations is on the main post. I recommend you check it out.

No, it doesn't and will not use any teleports

Oh, is the SE Ardougne mine what you are calling the Monastery mine? Looked on a map and there's no mine SE of Ardougne, only the monastary mine South of Ardougne, sorry for the confusion.

The motherload mine option has developed a bug. It will not close the bank after accessing, causing no further actions.

Can you please look to reslove / advise how to fix this.

Cheers

10 hours ago, androidicus said:

The motherload mine option has developed a bug. It will not close the bank after accessing, causing no further actions.

Can you please look to reslove / advise how to fix this.

Cheers

Update the client and delete the jagexcache folder

Bug still exists after update and deleting of cache. Banks and just sits there. Not a good first start for me buying it yesterday. Literally has giving me 20 exp from mining the falling rocks lol. 

Edited by badjuju