Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⛏ [$7.99] [AIO] Nano Miner v2 - Full-blown and reliable AIO mining script

Neffarion

Could I try this script before buying? So attracted to all the customisable features <3

Edit:

Well, might as well buy and use it HAHA

Edited by sengie

Hi Neffarion,

I would like to report some problems encountered when using Nano Miner in Varrock East mine.

1. My character sometimes stop mining after coming back from a trip to bank, and it will just stand there neutral while the status says its mining. Thus, stays there forever idling. :(

2. When mining clusters, it sometimes get fixed to only target 1 specific rock. Chances of getting banned might be higher.

3. Would be better if we can see our private chats from our friends (without hiding the script paint).

Couldn't deny, this is one of the best scripts I have ever used. Keep it up!

Hi Neffarion,

I would like to report some problems encountered when using Nano Miner in Varrock East mine.

1. My character sometimes stop mining after coming back from a trip to bank, and it will just stand there neutral while the status says its mining. Thus, stays there forever idling. :(

2. When mining clusters, it sometimes get fixed to only target 1 specific rock. Chances of getting banned might be higher.

3. Would be better if we can see our private chats from our friends (without hiding the script paint).

Couldn't deny, this is one of the best scripts I have ever used. Keep it up!

If you could take a screenshot of the game and the console next time it stays idle and stops, it would help a lot to fix it

I will be adding a radius option on the clusters so you can choose how picky the script gets on the rocks

I buyinged The Script It will be For ever  ?

yes

As requested, the images are attached here.

I would like to apologise as the screenshots I took might have problems with the script paint, but I'll explain in detail with my most recent encounter.

1. In the first screenshot, you can notice that the anti-ban timer is around 2min away (with the same number of ores mined in inventory)

2. When the timer struck 0:0:1, the inventory is still the same whereas the status was still mining (thus proving the bot stuck within the same mining state w/o mining)

3. Even after the timed-anti ban, the problem continues as my character will not mine anymore.

4. My character had been mining the same rock over the period of time despite being set to mine freely.

Currently, the only solution was to stop and restart the bot. The longest I can leave the bot working was around 1 hour. Hopefully this can be fixed soon!

Cheers!

post-97106-0-66847000-1501257374_thumb.png

post-97106-0-40993700-1501257377_thumb.png

post-97106-0-18407700-1501257379_thumb.png