Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey just some advice please

Alextehgg

I'm thinking about buying one of your scripts but I wanna know which ones more efficient for me by your guys opinion, i'm 104 cb so not sure which one to spend my money on I would of bought brutal dragon script straight away mind but yeah not yet released hahaha :D looking forward to hearing your fellow years experience here :D

Dont bot on a 104 is my advice

And your suggestions to earn gp is then? ......... I was running 5 f2p accounts at potato farm draynor all 5 accounts made me 700k in 10 hours must be faster ways >.>

Defo not a lvl 104 ull be banned after a few days

100% this.

If you are new to botting, do yourself a favor and go talk in a pm with Dinh about getting something specficially for YOU . This lessens the ban chance drastically.

But still yeah I wouldnt bot a 104 imo

And your suggestions to earn gp is then? ......... I was running 5 f2p accounts at potato farm draynor all 5 accounts made me 700k in 10 hours must be faster ways >.>

how where u running 5 f2p potato accs if ur not even vip?

• 2 weeks later...

I'd play legit on your 104 cb and make a new bot account(s) like another main you bot on specifically for making money.

Never bot on an account you care about

Archived