Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cannot start scripts since new system update happened

billpreston20

ATTENTION:

Staff are aware of the client side issues and are taking care of it ASAP. Please give them time to make the change. Please be patient and wait for a new update which will be given out ASAP after the fix is complete.

All other issues should be directed to their appropriate forum. :D

WE BE BOTTING SOON GUYS !!

Im in no rush to bot again but if someone would please post here when it is fixed i will be following this post. Thanks.

hate fagex, why cant they just let people fucking bot. we dont have the time to sit and play runescape all fucking day we have a life but enjoy botting and watching our accounts level up and banks being made!

hate fagex, why cant they just let people fucking bot. we dont have the time to sit and play runescape all fucking day we have a life but enjoy botting and watching our accounts level up and banks being made!

to be honest mate it would literally be just bots everywhere and the market would fuck up, 

Seems like bots are getting fixed at least, the problem i mentioned has been fixed, but the scripts currently dont seem to work

Archived