Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Account Sales and Rentals

Eliot

Community,

Here are a couple quick updates:

The Black Market Rules have been updated, the following rule has been removed:

9. There is a 100 post Requirement to get inside the account section of the market. If you are caught spamming your post count to get access there will be consequences.

This rule is not useful in a new community such as this. The rule may be amended or added back in the future, the staff will be discussing this in our next meeting.

Also, DreamBot does not endorse the renting of accounts. We will allow it on our forums but we will not assist in any disputes. Including disputes such as:

• I rented my account to X and he got it banned!
    • The owner of the account logged in while I was renting and stole my items!

Renting an account is a risk for all involved and we do not recommend it.

Have a new weekend!

Cheers,

The DreamBot Staff

What's the point of making a PC requirement? 

People are going to scam either way. l0l

In case you didn't notice, I removed the requirement.

Archived