Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • A new way to anti ban.

one day

yeah i think you might got the idea.. like nex said not clicking on npc/spawn right away seems to help.

no one plays the perfect loop and same clicks for 8 hrs straight let alone 1 hr.

ime the best form of anti-ban was heavy use of breaks or just a few hrs botting times everyday and only about 8 hrs max on weekend. (unless i was doing a gold farm method, then id get banned that day on weekdays or after the weekend depending when i started them)

its all trial and error, i think there is a few ppl who are botting everyday more than 8+hrs but they have really private methods with a lot depth to their script.

yeah i think you might got the idea.. like nex said not clicking on npc/spawn right away seems to help.

no one plays the perfect loop and same clicks for 8 hrs straight let alone 1 hr.

ime the best form of anti-ban was heavy use of breaks or just a few hrs botting times everyday and only about 8 hrs max on weekend. (unless i was doing a gold farm method, then id get banned that day on weekdays or after the weekend depending when i started them)

its all trial and error, i think there is a few ppl who are botting everyday more than 8+hrs but they have really private methods with a lot depth to their script.

Don't you have secret method's since you making $1k weekly? 

Don't you have secret method's since you making $1k weekly? 

yeah its called super silver haze best gph flip on GE instasell  :kappa:

Archived