Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Dispute against Addeking

Volta

I bought 5 twitch codes from @Addeking for a total of 5m. At the time of receiving these codes, I redeemed one of them and it worked. However, I waited about a week later to redeem the other 4 and they all did not work - "code not recognized." So I am out 4m.

When I contacted Addeking about this he said that he receives these codes from someone else, and that he does not have control over what they do with these codes. I was not given this information at the time of sale, and he says he will not offer me reimbursement for the lost codes. His attitude in response to this has been very poor in general as he has been refusing to claim responsibility for this occurring.

Evidence

Discord chat logs:

*Note: I have only just recently verified my username on Discord, but previously I was using a non-verified account, Mod Mark
    #9595. I can verify that I own this Discord account if needed. Also, @Addeking goes by the name of draken#3819 on Discord.

c4bc6ca777ba0867354144a1482da63a.png

bcff17d13cfe5c524c5bc72e56d78ac9.png

16867b4ce1ef4f542af7738cad44cdb5.png

342aba64a833eb37b371da7d1cff91a9.png

Furthermore, I was told by @Prime that he has heard of @Addeking scamming before as well. I have asked @Prime for more information on this but he has not replied.

I was also told by @piamia that he was scammed by @Addeking as well (maybe this is what @Prime was talking about):

ab41d68844981be9546200519ee3293b.png

I can provide more information as needed.

Archived