Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hand Training Service [CHEAP!!!]

91donkey

Pricing:

Lvl1-30 - 1 Skill - 1m

Lvl1-30 - 2 Skills - 2m

Lvl1-30 - 3 Skills - 3m

Lvl1-30 - 4 Skills - 4m

Skills Available to Train:

Attack

Strength

Defence

Ranging

Magic

Fishing

Payment Methods:

PayPal (Trusted Only)

OSGP

Terms & Conditions:

- I must have suitable training gear to ensure time/xp efficiency, you must provide the gear not just the coins.

- I will provide multiple screenshots of the accounts while Hand levelling them.

- You can provide the proxies or I will use my own private ones from @Donald Trump.

- I have a deal with @Donald Trump, for every account I train I'll use a new IP/Proxy.

- You must submit honest feedback via topic & profile feedback within 3 days of order completion.

- You cannot login to the account/s while the order is pending.

- Any violations to the T&C's may result in unnecessary delays.

- Even though I guarantee the accounts will be hand-done I'm not responsible for any account bans.

- I will use the Dream Bot Client while training & I'll always use proxies.

- You'll be advised of the estimated time frame for the order, I will train when its most logical to do the orders at same time. If you need the service to be done

faster I can quote you a new price.

- I'll only go first to people I deem are trusted. Otherwise you'll have to pay first.

~ Contact me on Discord @Brandon#6043

My Timezone is BST.

Yeah because it looks totally legit if his doing all the orders on his own IP. I half-vouch for this guy, we play Arma 3 together. I'll be assisting him with having the resources so he can hand train the accounts. This whole topic is so my friend can gain feedback to branch into other services etc.

Every question service or training service I know of is not done on a Proxy and I never heard of a ban by them, as long as it is hand-done proxies are not required at all

I understand were you are coming from but i wish to mask my IP address.

then use proxifier on regular game clients

Yes this is something I would do if I was doing 1 account at a time but I plan to do multiple accounts, having a load of runescape clients open isn't gonna help all that much.

plus the dreambot client is easy to use, I would find it a lot easy to use then a regular client.

[Plus Their is no real risk to this provide you didn't bot tutorial island] 

why would you use proxies if ur doing it hand trained lmao

also joined today 40 mins ontime 

I wish to mask my IP address 

Archived