Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Sub Slayer - Advanced

(7 reviews)
    24.95 USD/month
    Author: @SubCZ
    ALL slayer masters, ALL tasks. Over 210 alternative enemies. Virtual tasks, Wilderness, and superior slayer bosses. Optional prayer flicking. Fully automated - no manual actions needed EVER.
    Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24052-sub-slayer-aio-all-masters-all-tasks-210-alternative-enemies-level-3-aio-fully-automated-prayer-flicking/

About Sub Slayer - Advanced

Author: @SubCZ

ALL slayer masters, ALL tasks. Over 210 alternative enemies. Virtual tasks, Wilderness, and superior slayer bosses. Optional prayer flicking. Fully automated - no manual actions needed EVER.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/topic/24052-sub-slayer-aio-all-masters-all-tasks-210-alternative-enemies-level-3-aio-fully-automated-prayer-flicking/

runescaperog

· Edited by runescaperog

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Constantly, One of the best script authors for sure, smooth and great mouse movements, literally. A few common hiccups I've noticed: Don't choose the player flick option unless your right next to your computer, it is waaaay too noticeable and very questionable if you are AFK. The only big Question mark for me is when you choose the prayer pot setting along with ranged combat and leave AFK for a long time because you'll run into tasks the bot has your prayer on even though you are in a safe spot *cough* (kourend dungeon) which I have seen people ask "why is your prayer on man? you're in a safe spot" so be wary of tasks & their location. If you have a task In the SoS dungeon, more times than not you will go through the same door multiple times meaning it looks very sketchy if other players are there watching as you go back and forth through the door. If you have a slayer task in the Tower dungeon, you'll click and run to enemies in other rooms even though you have enemies right next to you which could look suspicious. Finally, I would increase the price at which the bot picks up items as its very noticeable (especially doing Wyms as its very busy) as the moment an item is clickable the bot runs and picks it up which can be suspicious. 8.5/10 A good buy, I would recommend running it while you do something else close by for safety because people do love to talk or ask questions while doing slayer Haha, I wouldn't afk for more than 2 hours for safety, started at 0 and now at 74 slayer. 

Link to review
    Drewskiii

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

Sub Slayer is one of my favorite of Sub's scripts. I have had great success in my botting sessions using this script, and highly recommend it over the other slayer scripts on this site. No bans as of yet, great humanlike movement and ban evasion built in. What more can you ask for? 10/10

Link to review
    onetowin1

2 of 4 members found this review helpful 2 / 4 members

has some minor hiccups but Sub has some of the most sophisticated bots i have used have used many of the trials and they all work really well

Link to review
    AutoMan

1 of 2 members found this review helpful 1 / 2 members

one of the other hidden gems, highly customizable, can't go wrong with highly customizable scrips imo

Link to review

No cannon support, No shortcut support, people have been asking for it for years at this point. It works, but with 90 attack/str/def/range/magic + you will get 10k slayer xp per hour. 

Link to review

It was a little slow for me at first but once you get in there and customize it and use a little brain power, it becomes more than just an amazing script. Well written and consistent. A+++

Link to review

When you run out of money on your account, the bot just stands in the grand exchange afk, logging in and out for 8+ hour straight (until you find it and manually turn it off). This is such a basic feature, I'm shocked it hasn't been fixed yet. 

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.