Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java installed
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox
    Click or hover over image to zoom in

Nano Miner

(2 reviews)
    5.99 USD
    Author: @Neffarion

See the thread for more information https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10473-399aio-nano-miner-full-blown-universal-smart-miner.

OSRSgeeked

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

having trouble with bot/ bot is getting stuck when mining the rock slide area directly to the right of the ladder climbing up to the the upper level next to bank/ also mouse speed could probably be a little faster for just a tad more xp per hour/ that would make up for the bot clicking on rock slides as soon as they re-spawn when your are one tile away from it/ bot has helped me get 8 levels in mining but i have had to babysit to make sure it doesn't get stuck/ bought functions pretty good at every other part of the upper level mine in mother-lode/ if you added the underground gem mining spot to script, then the script would be 5 stars automatically/ good script!!!! keep it up

WGFierce

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

This is one of the more in depth scripts, the wide range of features and unique anti-ban settings. Never had a problem with any of the Nano scripts(I have them all)

! Neffarion is super responsive and helpful with his scripts.