Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
News Ticker
  • New Forum Theme!
  • New Forum Chatbox (on the way)
  • Chatbox Mods Soon Needed
  • Suggest Forum Rank Colors
  • Forum Updates

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Click or hover over image to zoom in

#1RockCrabs

(36 reviews)
4.99 USD
Author: [member=Hashtag]

DreamBot's number one Rock Crabs script. Banking, potions, special attacks, ranged support, hops when cannon is present. Customer support

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7684-"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7684-[/url]

About #1RockCrabs

Author: [member=Hashtag]

DreamBot's number one Rock Crabs script. Banking, potions, special attacks, ranged support, hops when cannon is present. Customer support

Thread: [url="https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7684-"]https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7684-[/url]

Elyysian

Report ·

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

I highly recommend this script! Worth every cent! :D

Share this review

Link to review
Failure

Report ·

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

this script is awesome i've been running it for a few hours everyday for the last week so far it hasn't messed up. this is one of my proggies with bp hope to get many more. wn6ix.png

Share this review

Link to review
bpot64

Report ·

very well done easily used. favorite script

Share this review

Link to review
Jimmy21

Report ·

Flawless script, unlikely that you will get banned using it but still possible to get banned if you get reported one too many times. If you bot smart on an old account, you're unlikely to get banned. I trained 1-77 strength on this script on a new account after purchasing membership. However, likely because I botted for too long and got reported by a player (7+ hrs a day with 1 hr interval, 10-20 min breaks using covert mode) a mod came to check on my account at the 67 strength mark; luckily I was not afk when the mod arrived and I fired up some emotes for the ol' fellow (a nice jig, dance, and twirl to boot) to prove I was human and he went on his merry way. Had I been afk, I would have been banned then and there. I didn't want to lose that account because I knew it was in the red zone so I played legit on it for 10 days until I started botting again without problems from 67-77 strength. I noticed that mods disguised as regular players still came to check on me once every few days within that 10 day break. The script itself is unlikely to get you banned as it is undetectable; what did me in is not the script, but the bot like behavior of non stop staying at the same place and doing the same thing over and over again every day for days. Remember, no bot can respond to a human being, so if in the unlucky event a mod comes to check on your account after following up on reports, spawns an NPC to try to kill your account, etc, and you don't respond nor try to run away, you will get banned. Bot smart, and good luck!

Share this review

Link to review
smally96

Report ·

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

i have used this bot for a good while now and absolutely no complaints at all. Got from 45-70 att, def and str with no problems. great bot well recommended. 

Share this review

Link to review
ZestyPelican

Report ·

Easy to use, this script got my Strength, Attack, Defence & Range to where I needed them to be, definitely recommend! 

Share this review

Link to review
Zrmullerusn

Report ·

Great script for mid and low level accounts to train on. Easy to use and got me some good gains.

Share this review

Link to review
kftsang

Report ·

This is absolutely amazing! Ran for 8 hours straight without any problem. Works super smoothly!

Share this review

Link to review
aweelillad

Report ·

Awesome script. I monitor bot occasionally if people are trying to talk to me to reduce reports sent in. Overall I've gotten from 50 - 75 attack , 50 - 75 strength, 50 - 70 defence, and 72 hp from this bot with no ban. A+++

Share this review

Link to review
Bell

Report ·

This script is great for getting your levels up quick, but remember to bot like a human! 

Share this review

Link to review
sp940

Report ·

Great script overall, the only issue I ran into was it misclicks quite often and runs to the north into the hobgoblin area.

Share this review

Link to review
ttime808

Report ·

script been running well got my proggy on phone lol 18 hour runtime so far

Share this review

Link to review
East Buddah

Report ·

Amazing script, got up to 57k exp/hr at one point. Gotten millions of exp so far from this script and millions more to come on my pures!

Share this review

Link to review
ophielasrage

Report ·

2 of 3 members found this review helpful 2 / 3 members

Great Script! Does everything perfectly. 10/10 would bot with this script again

Share this review

Link to review
doctordanks

Report ·

0 of 1 member found this review helpful 0 / 1 member

ranging potion and other settings don't work. also doesn't eat half the time which is bad for pures

Share this review

Link to review
Sashiukas

Report ·

Great script, got 1-80+ range in a single 92 hour run. It works really flawlessly and Hashtag always takes care of the bug reports. Can't say much more, just try it out yourself and you will not regret it ;)

Share this review

Link to review
pure9

Report ·

Another script form hashtag that is running flawless! I have had this script for awhile now and haven't ran into any problems at all! Keep up the great work!

Share this review

Link to review
jkim653

Report ·

60-60-60 combat from scratch within 3 days! never bugged out once and is my favorite combat script on this forum !! perfect!

Share this review

Link to review
badnews771

Report ·

Runs flawlessly, however even though it runs flawlessly I do not recommend running this script 24/7. Like any other script there will always be a risk when botting and could potentially get yourself banned. Other than that I have no complaints about this bot, and any other scripts Hashtag has made. He has made very good scripts and I highly recommend asking for a trial and checking them out.

Share this review

Link to review