Hi I was hoping you could help with creating my own proxy. I followed the guide in your goldfarming guide about creating your own proxy step by step and use the same VPS as listed in the guide a CentOS 6.9 x 64 version. When I add the proxy to the DB launcher it opens and shows it is running the proxy but an rs client never loads.
It's probably the firewall blocking the port.
Unblock the port of the proxy in the firewall.
Also check if the credentials of the proxy you entered into DreamBot is correct.
You can also check if the port is open, on a Open Port Tool.. google that.
would my firewall be windows defender? curious if you have a discord also
Here is a guide on opening ports on Windows 10:
Also use Open Port Check tool on canyouseeme.org to see if the port is open.
Also open the port on your VPS, there are lots of guide on the internet on how to open ports on Linux VPSes
Use this checklist:
1) Whitelist your Home IP on the VPS.
2) Make sure the Proxy type is SOCKS5
3) Whitelist the SOCKS5 proxy port on your VPS.
4) Whitelist the SOCKS5 IP and Port on your Home IP.
5) Check if the port is open on the VPS.
6) Check if the port is connectable on your Home PC.
I get insta locked when using a proxy how can I avoid this