Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Shift dropping / dropAll()

Xephy

Is there any way to drop an item sheerly based on the slot it's in without having to pass it the "Drop" string?

I'm looking to shift drop based on slot ID.

You should be able to do slotInteract(slot,null)

Whilst holding the shift key? I'm not sure how to tell it to hold the shift key throughout the entirety of the method.

getInventory().interact(item, "Drop");

I've noticed it seems to use the shift key to drop in the last day or so

I'd assume slotInteract would also just shift drop by default. I'm not sure when the update rolled out, but i enabled the shift drop in the options, and the script just started shiftdropping

getInventory().interact(item, "Drop");

I've noticed it seems to use the shift key to drop in the last day or so

but if you want to slot drop im not sure, you could try a for loop and just cycle through all the slots searching for the name/id/item

I have the iterations through the slots the way I want, but if I do a slotInteract(), it'll manually select that menu item, and just using getInventory().interact() drops the first one in the list.

I have the iterations through the slots the way I want, but if I do a slotInteract(), it'll manually select that menu item, and just using getInventory().interact() drops the first one in the list.

i edited too late, realized i wasnt answering your question

im not understanding what you mean, code snippet?

did you try what nezz said about passing it null instead of "Drop"

without using "Drop" you could just use getMouse() && getKeyboard() && getInventory().getItemInSlot(i).getDestination() possibly?

i edited too late, realized i wasnt answering your question

im not understanding what you mean, code snippet?

did you try what nezz said about passing it null instead of "Drop"

Adding null just makes the script click on the slot, which would work if you were manually holding shift.

At this point, I'm trying to figure out how to have it hold shift throughout the method.

Adding null just makes the script click on the slot, which would work if you were manually holding shift.

At this point, I'm trying to figure out how to have it hold shift throughout the method.

id say messing around with getKeyboard() is your best bet then

thought getInventory() has a couple new shift() methods that i havent touched

id say messing around with getKeyboard() is your best bet then

thought getInventory() has a couple new shift() methods that i havent touched

saw getKeyboard().holdShift(condition); but no documentation on it to help me figure it out >.>

saw getKeyboard().holdShift(condition); but no documentation on it to help me figure it out >.>

try

()->getInventory().isFull()

fair warning you probably want random sleeps around that. if the bot holds down shift the instant the inventory is full its kind of a give away. 90% sure you knew that already, but better safe than sorry 

()->itemToDropCount>0

makes more sense...nvm youre working with slots lmao gl man

Archived