Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users

• Exxistential

I made a statement regarding the math Pulse posted, with a number. I also asked for a picture of his client, and stated I undercut it. If that's flaming, I'm really, really bad at it, lol

Also, I have never once bashed you to anyone. In your "proof", the guy seems to be stating I was screensharing with him, and that I said stuff to bash you over mic.

I have neither screen-shared nor spoken on a mic with any member of this community, or any other community on discord, ever. I value my privacy, and I'm sure many here, including my own "partners" will attest to the fact that I have never used a mic nor shared my screen.

I have not bashed you, so please refrain from making such statements until you have actual evidence. Some random guy on skype claiming I talked shit over voice chat is not valid evidence, and I have no idea why they would make such claims.

Thank you for your time.

its true that i have never heard lycen use a mic as far as im aware he does not even have one

Its possible that the skype related case of impulse was actually me  i have talked to Ramish a few days ago with screenshare where he was using no mic and i was 

i don't remember alot of that night but IF i talked about impulse it was most likely nothing on Harashment level more of a ehh not sure about that guy kinda thing

Some information i would like to point out about the skype log of Rakish

1. That conversation was 99% sure about me in which i MAY have said some negative things about you but nothing exstreme just personal opinion on how i view you as a person/seller based on things i heard from others about you

2. you made a private chat log   public even tho the person clearly stated he did not want the information he gave you to be public  proof: http://prntscr.com/h6eqcn, http://prntscr.com/h6eqe0  spoiler alert i know about it now and this has completly broken any trust i have in the user in terms of keeping stuff secret

3. you gave him a account which you now also made the username+password public meaning if there was any wealth or training done on that account that is now gone you could concider this  hacking/scamming both being bannable

I'm rakish.

First I have to start off by saying that PulseImpulse is one of a kind. He's really strange...

I wanted to help you out, but still you forced me to tell you information that might've not been appropriate. Why did you make this public when I told you not to?

CnIcYr3zTJaoKD_ZWtDH8A.png

You really did force me:

7dp5w9Y.png

E8IuIHF.png

vVcTVmz.png

PulseImpulse pretty much forced me to buy his accounts:

OOfzm47.png

Not to mention he gave me an account for free because of all his greedyness.

5NOq0fS.png

@LycenTheDead 

I have no idea who are you and I have nothing against you, I have never claimed that I've ever spoken to you. What I did claim was that I was in a discord call with TheMcPker while he was sharing screens and I was typing to him. You can contact me on discord if you have any questions... Pm me for it

Some information i would like to point out about the skype log of Rakish

1. That conversation was 99% sure about me in which i MAY have said some negative things about you but nothing exstreme just personal opinion on how i view you as a person/seller based on things i heard from others about you

2. you made a private chat log   public even tho the person clearly stated he did not want the information he gave you to be public  proof: http://prntscr.com/h6eqcn, http://prntscr.com/h6eqe0  spoiler alert i know about it now and this has completly broken any trust i have in the user in terms of keeping stuff secret

3. you gave him a account which you now also made the username+password public meaning if there was any wealth or training done on that account that is now gone you could concider this  hacking/scamming both being bannable

i was told to censor the names and such , which i did but seems like i pasted the wrong image list in the forums...... my bad

and that was a tester account which i gave for free to him just to see how the account is.i sometimes hand tester accounts for them to log in and see how the names are and such, in no means did i give that account for his personal use... given that i cannot resell an account that i have already shown to another user there is no reason for me to censor that account.

Its the same reason Donald Trump got banned off-site for that... one time you state something and the time after it you state something that is totally supporting the statement you first denied of saying. You were trying whether it was a personal opinion or bashing/flaming to make a customer buy from you instead of me or anyone else , you did not buy from me nor did you contact me nor did i know you before so why spread rumors that you very much know isn't true that were spread by a malicious person. As i said before to someone ,that Skype conversation was not there as evidence simply as a supplement if the content of that screenshot was deemed trustworthy enough to be valid in the first place. I have put everything in this dispute whether they are valid evidence that is not my job to do so. Also You Mcpker admitted to be that person , so my apologies to Lycen. 

In the chat logs you were clearly attacking me aggressively in the intentions of framing me of bad things in front of many many people.

Also lycen how dare you deny it , chats show it as clear as a crystal can be , you were not just counting numbers that were totally made up by YOU , you were also attacking me aggressively, which also resulted in other people whom i have never even knew about making jokes about it infront of many people on discord.... Not to mention that me and Donald Trump had a normal conversation which he then suddenly thought of calling me words of which i have opened a dispute against him before? like what? Also McPker i don't care what your intentions were with your skype chat with me , it was crystal clear that you tried to team up with me which i don't even know why cause i never even talked to you before or had anything at all in relation to get rid of Trump , which you both label it as "Trying to Frame you" for whatever thing it was. I don't hate Trump the only thing that i cannot tolerate him of is him calling me names and flaming me on discord which is now the second time.

I made a statement regarding the math Pulse posted, with a number. I also asked for a picture of his client, and stated I undercut it. If that's flaming, I'm really, really bad at it, lol

Also, I have never once bashed you to anyone. In your "proof", the guy seems to be stating I was screensharing with him, and that I said stuff to bash you over mic.

I have neither screen-shared nor spoken on a mic with any member of this community, or any other community on discord, ever. I value my privacy, and I'm sure many here, including my own "partners" will attest to the fact that I have never used a mic nor shared my screen.

I have not bashed you, so please refrain from making such statements until you have actual evidence. Some random guy on skype claiming I talked shit over voice chat is not valid evidence, and I have no idea why they would make such claims.

Thank you for your time.

I wasn't banned offsite for what you may think. I was banned because I called the owner a prick out of spite for having my topic removed because they didn't ask me about it before hand. After I proved that I wasn't lying about a competitor I was un-banned and my topic was allowed back. Either way I cba to read this topic so if i got the wrong end of the stick then.. :huh:

90201b5252.png
    I used the statements, as pointed out on your OSBot profile by your buyers (who are dreambot members, but were still asked to leave feedback on OSBot) to provide the numbers stated. You claimed to be selling @ 30k per account, and your feedback indicates you have sold at most 200 accounts this week (at the time of my post). 200 * 30k = 6mil * .83 (instant-sell value of gold right now) = 4,980,000, which translates to $4.98; therefore, having been told by you that you have an entire team of devs at your disposal for your "private client", I asked a very obvious question. My statement and question were meant as actual inquiries, since the math you were proposing didn't check out - which would mean you're lying to your customers about a private client in order to over-exaggerate the safety of your accounts - which should not be tolerated, as it's misleading. Your response to this was very childish, and you began to attempt to provoke me. 

Which brings me to the next article on the agenda; If you'd like to stick to your claims, surely your customers deserve to see that your statements are true? It would stop the memes you claim to be so bothered by, and help quell suspicion about whether you've been lying, if you could just post a screenshot or 2 of your client - it's supposedly private, so a screenshot will in no way allow Jagex, or any member of this community, the ability to reverse your methods. Stating otherwise is just ignorant.
    be9758a1cd.png

9469cc8a03.png

Thus, I believe these statements are 100% fair; it's not bashing to make an observation in an alternative tone, nor is it bashing to ask for a picture - your response to this lead to the memes, it was not my doing in simply asking for a picture.
    bba68014c7.png

This is a very straightforward question - I asked for your feedback and link to your forum post, which you refused to provide and I have no idea why.

6a1b723de5.png
    This statement was entirely in response to Vlad, shown in context. The only feedback with "many sales" your customer provided was for an off-site forum; if you did not ask for feedback on that forum, given that you completed the deal on Dreambot, how is it possible he linked your forum post there, then proceeded to state the last person to leave feedback there was him, at your request? Anyways, let's keep dismantling your attempt to state I was bashing you.

ce6c8f79f1.png

Again, just an observation. If it weren't true, and I stated it with rude intentions, perhaps mocking and condescending you, it could be bashing. However, it wasn't even directed at you, and an observation isn't bashing.

Skipping over my next 20 or so comments, as I attempted to shift the conversation in the direction of discussing WoW Classic with Prime, and others joined in. The last statement of this conversation is shown below - anyone is welcome to check the chat history to see that none of my statements during this time were directed at you, yet you commented attempting to further provoke me a bit after the conversation had died.

366855e810.png

As you can see, I was not addressing him, nor the topic, and he still continued to make statements in a provocative manner - which wasn't even accurate. My response was quite straightforward and civil.

eb223cdc1d.png
    He began to become increasingly provocative:

9f6c06a473.png

I made no comments immediately after this, so I'm going to show his 1-sided continuation of this conversation before I responded, in which he bashes myself and other tut sellers, and encourages Extreme to join in on it.

de82ab95a8.png

This brings us back to my observation about how much he makes per week, I was simply curious, as his feedback indicated 1 thing, his claims to his sales indicated another, and his claims as to having a private team of developers indicated another. The post was already shown, so I won't repeat it here. After his response "Do I look like you?" I made it very clear I wasn't attempting to bash him, and simply wanted him to debate and clarify his claims:

195b79cdcc.png
    And in response to Dreamlicker asking that we be nice, I again clarified it; the facts presented are simply facts.

df5b1c271d.png

@PulseImpulse, I ask that you clarify for us, now that I've provided our conversation in context, which of my statements were bashing? All I can see is the repetition of various facts, and your ill-mannered responses.
    Again, thank you for your time, and sorry to the staff for the prolonged continuation of this dispute.

https://imgur.com/a/oHuEu

and this is trump doing his day to day harassment.

I wasn't banned offsite for what you may think. I was banned because I called the owner a prick out of spite for having my topic removed because they didn't ask me about it before hand. After I proved that I wasn't lying about a competitor I was un-banned and my topic was allowed back. Either way I cba to read this topic so if i got the wrong end of the stick then.. :huh:

You were banned from selling tutorial accounts, after having your topic removed.

Most of my sales are off-sites not related  to this nor the other site... 

Some customers i know personally have accounts on both sites.Some customers come to me , and add me on Skype , i ask them what site you found me on , and we do feedback based on that, many customers have accounts on both sites so they have the freedom to choose which site they want to do feedback on....

You very much know i have shops opened at various sites... being restricted on one , and making up statements which you call facts totally useless, i could have sold 200 accounts here on these few days but i could have also sold thousands of accounts off-site , and to private customers.

Also i am not allowed to be advertising other sites which you are actually doing with that posts of yours advertising another rival community.

based on what are you assuming that i have done the deal on dreambot with him , and asked feedback off-site? we have done the deal off-site and done feedback off-site...

"Again, just an observation. If it weren't true, and I stated it with rude intentions, perhaps mocking and condescending you, it could be bashing. However, it wasn't even directed at you, and an observation isn't bashing." 

You were indeed stating things with rude intentions. If you have doubts about anything you go private not talk shit on chat in front of many many people.

Okay so this dispute very quickly seemed to get out of hand in more than a few ways.
    We've had some users adding on private reports that would suggest a larger "image" in this single dispute.

From what I can gather, McPker has been going between multiple users (and staff) in an attempt to instigate disputes, cause drama, and to try and get some users banned from the forums.
    Donald Trump has mentioned more than a few times that both currently and in the past, McPker does as he asks.

We've had similar findings from Lycen.
    Considering how blatant McPker was about discussing his plans with other users we've deemed that he is no longer going to be welcome in our community, and will be permanently banned for his actions.
    Because Donald Trump has been so open about McPker doing this work on his request, Donald Trump is no longer going to be welcome in our community, and will be permanently banned for his actions.
    Donald Trump has also very clearly not learned his lesson from his previous warnings, mutes, and even his temp ban, and will be given a final warning for harassment on top of these current actions.

Since Lycen has so far only been implicated on a small scale in these actions, he'll be given a 1 point warning, which will never expire, for disruptive behavior and general negative conduct in the community.

Because of Pulse's poor response in chat (which resulted in him being muted) the mute will be reflected on the forums with a 1 point warning for harassment, with a 90 day expiration.

Edit: Pulse's warning points are being bumped to 3, as he already has a warning for previous harassment. This will lead to a 24 hour suspension from both forums and discord.

I want to be clear on one simple fact: Even if you do not specifically break our rules, if you have a large negative impact on the community or on our staff, you are liable to be banned.
    We will not simply "tolerate" you just because you manage to avoid breaking specific rules.

Archived