Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Almonds

Sj709

Dreambot - Almonds

Current Account: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/user/94028-almonds/

Banned Account: https://www.sythe.org/members/paradigm-mind.395995/

Connection: Same Skype and Discord Id

Current Account Evidence: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/12146-almonds-voucher-shop-buy-vip-and-scripts-with-07-gold/?do=findComment&comment=113700

Banned Account Evidence: https://www.sythe.org/threads/140-fb50-accs-sold-selling-maxed-gmauler-99-str/page-3#post-27367774

Ban Reason: Selling Stolen/Cracked Accounts -> Stated by a moderator https://www.sythe.org/members/paradigm-mind.395995/

The problem with my ban on Sythe is simply this. 

> I was banned for selling cracked/hacked accounts correct? No where did I ever advertise, or sell any accounts of that nature on Sythe. period. I'm not ignorant- I looked at the rules after being redacted on DreamBot. 

> When I brought this to the Admins attention, no evidence was provided and I simply chose to not partake in Sythe due to the nature of the situation. Obviously they don't care to verify whether or not a member has specifically broken the rules WITHIN their forum. I'm not going to appeal a ban where there is no evidence, it's a waste of time. Save myself the frustration. 

> Never have I scammed, or left ANY of my clients without support, you will see undeniably the gratitude that I have between my clients and I. 

I'm a clean, well-oriented salesman, and if you think someone else's ignorance is going to diminish my own wealth- you're wrong. 

Please refuse from mentioning or showing/detailing our private market place that we keep out of DreamBot for specific reasons.

1 AGAINST THE RULES, OUR SHOP WAS ALREADY REDACTED THAT'S WHY WE MADE THE DISCORD.

2. We had people that still were interested in our services, so we had to create a platform to sell our services on which we now have a member base of 200+ 

I'd like to mention that posting logs like that without request of a staff member is against the rules. 

EvoisSKzSnyqPzwdaHr6MA.png

We are receiving a lot of privately-submitted evidence from trusted users. We will be going through all of the evidence and evaluating their merits.

If you buy accounts from his discord be warned he will log onto them and steal ur items or suicide them then post his 60 hour proggies on the forums :)

If you buy accounts from his discord be warned he will log onto them and steal ur items or suicide them then post his 60 hour proggies on the forums :)

This is what happens when you are irresponsible and don't read the rules or terms of service. We have it clear for all of our members and they seem to understand the concept and are very appreciative of our service to them. We consider it a privilege to participate in our private market place. It's a private community for a reason. I can provide over 15+ testimonials and over 500+ individual sales from various customers that still participate in our marketplace to this day. You can contact them and they will give you the same results. My clients are satisfied with what they are provide them with. You had a bad experience because of your own lack of responsibility. Even AFTER the fact, you could have contacted us for a replacement , or full refund- as stated in our rules, but you have to be within the terms given for various reasons. (should be self-explanatory if you understand the nature of the accounts)

We try our absolute best to provide a sense of security among all our customers, and have taken those steps in order to ensure issues like this down come back down upon us, or DreamBot. Instead of doing the right thing and contacting us about your problem, you chose to attempt to slander my hard-earned work and dedication to this community because of YOUR MISTAKE. You should feel remorse for the intentions you have shown against me and the time you have ultimately wasted the staff members that are only concerned about the community.

Did you think it was appropriate to potentially attempt to slander my online profile based upon a fragment of a mistaken that actually boils down to the fact that the off-site moderators did not do diligent research before banning someone. They banned me for selling hacked/cracked accounts, but nowhere did I EVER on any circumstance advertise the selling of hacked or cracked accounts or much of any accounts in general. You can clearly go into my profile and look at every single post. There are few of them. You took it upon yourself as a sole person to target me in a ditch of self interest that seems to be prevalent within the sources above.

For example,

1. Screenshots don't suffice the clearly stated rules and terms of service that YOU CLEARLY SEE UPON GAINING ACCESS. only potentially negatively viewed images

2. You made another account to post the link to several incriminating screenshots to make it look better on your part.) (hopefully a moderator can confirm or deny this) 

I was fine with the activity as long as there weren't any disputes about the accounts, considering the services were being handled off the forums.

We've had more than a few complaints about the services, and the users making the reports have been asked to remain anonymous.

The users involved in the account sales will be banned. Considering how much of an issue this has been, selling hacked accounts will no longer be tolerated in any aspect, on our forums or not.

I'd also like to remind everyone that we have specific rules regarding disputes, and those rules are pretty much: if you are not involved in the dispute, and you have no evidence to give to the dispute, do not comment on the dispute.
    I do not care to read through people shilling for either side of the dispute. "He was a great guy tho" or "i don't see any rules he broke!" are not evidence, and are not helpful.

Archived