Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned After Using This Bot For 2 Days.

Bondoh

hes right, tri bot is way more protected, i get banned instantly i ran a bot for 1 hours woke up banned, ran 5 all together for 2 hours banned, cant even get one to not get banned lmfao but it is what it is, dont ever use ur main, its better to lose nothing then lose ur main

Tribot is not good I have tried it, as well as there being minimal support for just about everything,  and 5 accounts together at the same time, I hope you were using proxies, also a ban after an hour I have never seen, flagged IP/proxy sounds pretty likely or you were exaggerating slightly with that one

1) You were not using Covert-Mode (Which Requires VIP and helps a LOT)

2) You were likely botting with a Free Script

3) You were likely botting in F2P if not willing to invest in VIP or Paid Scripts

Thus, of course you were banned.. You're probably looking at a 95%+ Ban Rate with ANY bot if you're using the Free Client, Free Scripts, in F2P...

Currently I have a bot session that has been running with very minimal (5-10 min breaks) for over 130 hours - no ban.

This gives me hope, but I'm expecting a main ban from barb fishing.

This gives me hope, but I'm expecting a main ban from barb fishing.

Depending on the script, I've got some Barb Fishers that have well over 1,000 hours ran with no ban. :)

Archived