Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Values not Saving (Accounts, Script configs, etc)

mikmik91

Normally it's just script configs, but today I noticed all of my accounts just got blown out. I now have to enter all of my accounts again.

What gives?

Probably an error saving to your Clientsettings because maybe multiple Clients tried to do something to it

If it fails to read the file that happens

So it's just something that will tend to happen if I have multiple tabs open and close them close together at the same time?

What about Script Settings? I've heard some tell me it's because I have Fresh Start turned on but I don't want to turn it off for fear of getting banned. 

have used fresh start?

Yes I use Fresh Start. I was told that if I don't I have a higher chance to get banned as Jagex scans the Cache used when playing. Is this why script settings get blown out? Can anybody verify the use of Fresh Start?

i use fresh start and it usually wipes everything clean for me aswell but cannot confirm as i am not someone who worked on it lol

i usually keep the client open for 2-3 12 hour sessions and then fresh start it/

Can confirm it has happened again with wiping my account settings. I've never had this happen before like this until recently so I'm quite concerned at this point. I will try not using Fresh Start but I'm very concerned my ban detection is going to skyrocket.

Archived