Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

On 1/30/2021 at 10:17 PM, xuqibai001 said:

all ban !!! Please update the script    100%ban

There are many factors that affect bans, not only the script. I'm open to any suggestions on how the script could be improved, but as far as I know, the script does everything it's supposed to, so the bans could be caused by something else.

7 hours ago, primetime21 said:

is there any other quest on the way???

Hey, at the moment I don't have plans for new quests.

Had every account banned using this script, might need an update, just letting people know.

EDIT: used proxies too

2 hours ago, 4vv said:

Had every account banned using this script, might need an update, just letting people know.

EDIT: used proxies too

As I mentioned in my post above, there are many factors that make up the chances of getting banned. To my understanding the script works as it should, so I don't quite see the need for an update. I'm always open for suggestions, though!

• 4 weeks later...

hello my friend hash, how have you been? I really appreciate your work .. I know how tedious it is to program but really, starting from today .. there have been many bans when using this script!

After doing the tutorials, after doing the tutorials ... they don't last 20 min and ban ... all the accounts ... you should update the script, change certain movements, make it a little more human with certain errors ... hash greetings

• 2 weeks later...

Script doesn't seem to work? It did the tutorial island, got to town, started the cooks assistant and then just sat there. Have tried pausing and resuming and it refuses to do anything. I've also tried creating new accounts and it gets stuck at the exact same spot. I've attached a screenshot of the spot it gets stuck on.

Admittedly I am new to RS botting so maybe I'm doing something wrong? Anyone able to help?

cook.jpg

Edited by CrazedToaster

5 hours ago, CrazedToaster said:

Script doesn't seem to work? It did the tutorial island, got to town, started the cooks assistant and then just sat there. Have tried pausing and resuming and it refuses to do anything. I've also tried creating new accounts and it gets stuck at the exact same spot. I've attached a screenshot of the spot it gets stuck on.

Admittedly I am new to RS botting so maybe I'm doing something wrong? Anyone able to help?

cook.jpg

Hey, thanks for the report. Could you take a look at the debug console (CTRL + L) in case any errors pop up? Thanks!

Hey Hashtag!

Cheers for the quick response!

Checked out the console and it didn't seem to have any errors going on, just said that it was running.

That being said I paused the script, ran the character over by the animals and resumed it and it launched into action and went all the way through to the 10 quest points.

Also no ban or anything that others have complained about in this thread just to try and help others who may have concerns after seeing some of those posts.

16 hours ago, CrazedToaster said:

Hey Hashtag!

Cheers for the quick response!

Checked out the console and it didn't seem to have any errors going on, just said that it was running.

That being said I paused the script, ran the character over by the animals and resumed it and it launched into action and went all the way through to the 10 quest points.

Also no ban or anything that others have complained about in this thread just to try and help others who may have concerns after seeing some of those posts.

Okay, thanks for the info. I'll investigate this issue later today.