Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

14 minutes ago, henkdetank123 said:

Hey,

What quests are available?

Tutorial island, Cook's assistant, Romeo & Juliet and Ernest the Chicken. These quests yield 10 quest points in total.

8 hours ago, sl6oon92 said:

can I have a trial? PLEASE so we can try it befor i buy it

Trials are automated in the SDN page.

8 hours ago, RebelsFps said:

Really Awesome Script Love this

Hey, thanks for the feedback! I would appreciate it if you took a minute to review the script here https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php?/store/product/201-questing/&tab=reviews.

On 1/23/2021 at 10:34 AM, bratan said:

how can i add more accounts name and pw?

You can create a text file on your computer, write the accounts in the file in the format of email:pass, each account on its own line and load the file in the script settings.

I have no idea how to add parameters in the slightest which is a shame because i think i need it for the script to even work 😕 Please can someone help? Idk where im going wrong

12 hours ago, GhettoGospel said:

I have no idea how to add parameters in the slightest which is a shame because i think i need it for the script to even work 😕 Please can someone help? Idk where im going wrong

Hey, I read your PM in which you said you were able to resolve the issue, right?

Hey there! I just wanted to write a review while the bots are completing their quests! So I've approx. made around 20-30 accounts with this and this is perfect for suicide botting! This really saves so much time and effort that its worth every penny. I used to do all these quests and tutorial island myself until I got this script! But now I just watch the script do it for me! When I first saw this script I was like pft why would I need that I'd get banned. But then I was like wait I'm already going to get banned why not save the effort! So I invested and this investment saved me literal hours! Big thanks to Hashtag for making such a good script, it really helps save time also I used this on a account which wasn't meant for suicide its still up!

Long story short, I rate this script a 4.8/5. I deducted 0.2 because It made me lazier then I already was xD Thanks a lot!