Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

10 hours ago, randomno1 said:

Hey i've ran through your trial and im very happy to see that even after yesterday's interface change it's still working quite well. 
    However i've come to notice that it needs an account file with all the accounts formated to run (as a starting condition). could you possibly update it so that it runs on just the account that is currently assigned to the Client itself? especially with bot managing software like Farmaton this would be very helpfull, since it automatically attaches the created account with the used proxy thus not conflicting a lot of accounts on 1 ip, if so i'd be very interested in purchasing this. 

Hey, the script will run on the currently logged in account if no account file is selected. I'm not completely sure if it will run when starting logged out with an account selected in the script manager, I'll have to test that to make sure. Thanks for the post!

The script does work if the account is not currently logged in. Account list isn't mandatory. 

One other thing:

https://prnt.sc/vvswii

Does not finish the dialog to complete the quest for E the C. I have to click though and tele to lumb manually, then it walks to ge. currently only happened 3/9 accounts done.

settings: slow dialog and walk to ge. 

On slow dialog it does not seem to get stuck at the "door" thing as much as fast dialog.

one thing to note but super low priority, it sometimes dies to trees, and while it recovers sometimes, i lose my net and axe lol (things which I need after running the script). maybe banking items before questing, or even in tut island. on slow dialog it does not bank items. I have not tested fast dialogs because I prefer the script to be more stable, and not mess up; not sure if fast dialog is preferred or more stable. 

One thing thats super neat is that when you restart the script in the middle of a quest, it will finish it off for you.

I know requests like these can get irritating lol, so I just wanted to say thank you for everything :)

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic script, quick and simple.

One thing I would add is maybe slower, more natural mouse movements.

Seems the script jumps to point on the minimap which looks kind of suspicious.

Other than that it's great and I love it!

17 hours ago, Kreative said:

Fantastic script, quick and simple.

One thing I would add is maybe slower, more natural mouse movements.

Seems the script jumps to point on the minimap which looks kind of suspicious.

Other than that it's great and I love it!

Thank you for the feedback!

• 2 weeks later...
    21 hours ago, Vicky007 said:

Hi..i need buy to script.i have osrs gp to pay..how is the trade? Thanks

Hi, you'll need to purchase a voucher from another user.

• 3 weeks later...