Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

9 hours ago, gigiwest123 said:

Hiya,

Just curious about the ban rates of this script? F2p accounts that do these reqs are highly monitored so that's my biggest concern.

Cheers

Hey, I'm afraid I don't have any statistics for ban rates.

does it bank.depositallitems if inventory is full before starting the quest?

usecase:

do tut island

then bot for 20 hrs; inven is full from botting, then run ur script to get 10 qp. Wil I have to bank my items before starting script?

another question:

is there also support for just doing tut island on one account without loading accs though an accounts.txt file? 

i have a custom acc creator that already formats output to dreambots quicks tart and would like to just pass on ur scirpt and params to each acc made.

i mean i suppose i could create a random folder wtih txt files containing 1 acc each, and then pass on the filepath to the quickstart command but ugh. 

did a trial:

script kept spam clicking settings after lighting fire. 

restarted script.

scirpt cooked shrimp and then spam clicked settings.

restarted script.

script click gate once, or at least one click towards pathing, and started spam clicking the settings (wrentch) again.

stopped becuase it'l probably get locked. ugh. 

settings were fast dialogue move to ge after done.

UPDATE:

I think its becuase of the runescape update that just happened. shoot i lost the 4hr trial. is there anyway to get it back? :( 

Edited by dream21

8 hours ago, dream21 said:

does it bank.depositallitems if inventory is full before starting the quest?

usecase:

do tut island

then bot for 20 hrs; inven is full from botting, then run ur script to get 10 qp. Wil I have to bank my items before starting script?

another question:

is there also support for just doing tut island on one account without loading accs though an accounts.txt file? 

i have a custom acc creator that already formats output to dreambots quicks tart and would like to just pass on ur scirpt and params to each acc made.

i mean i suppose i could create a random folder wtih txt files containing 1 acc each, and then pass on the filepath to the quickstart command but ugh. 

did a trial:

script kept spam clicking settings after lighting fire. 

restarted script.

scirpt cooked shrimp and then spam clicked settings.

restarted script.

script click gate once, or at least one click towards pathing, and started spam clicking the settings (wrentch) again.

stopped becuase it'l probably get locked. ugh. 

settings were fast dialogue move to ge after done.

UPDATE:

I think its becuase of the runescape update that just happened. shoot i lost the 4hr trial. is there anyway to get it back? :( 

Hey,

Yes, there was an update for OSRS that changed the layout of settings. I have now updated the script to not get stuck trying to change something in the settings.

The script doesn't deposit all items before starting quests. It is able to finish all the quests with the items you get from tutorial island, though. Are you planning on botting something else before running the script to complete the quests?

The script will use the currently logged in account if no account file is entered. I think that should work in your case.

I've extended your trial. Let me know if there's any other issues.

Thank you for extending my trail :) 

omg this script is so good lol. very impressive. also uses a lot less cpu than other tut island scripts. I made my computer lag to see if the script fails on a heavy load and it doesnt seem to. tested account on 30 accounts, no stuck points even with lag. 

as for cli support:

the script currently disables the login handler, then re-enables it if no acc list is provided. however, sometimes it logs in, and sometimes it does not. I have not figured out a pattern as to when it does or does not. By that I mean, sometimes the login handler does not turn on, even when my parameters are consistent across multiple accounts. 

When the script does enable login handler, and it properly logs in my account; the current task upon login is: "walk to ge" even though its on the select a name widget screen. 

-script "# Questing"  -params tutorial_island move_ge slower_dialogues

I tried playing around with the parameters by removing the move to ge param but it still has the same error (except it will just logout instantly upon logging in with the login handler). 

-params tutorial_island slower_dialogues

to get it to work, i have to go though the UI. 

Romeo was also fixed to start at the proper start point super good.  

the scirpt also avoids dying when going from varrock to the start of E of C. which was one of my concerns but handled it quite well.

very flawless apart from that and super amazing!!! absolutely love your pathing when talking to julliet, clicks the doors and then clicks her. ugh can't recommend this enough. 

I havn't tested the CLI for quests, but hoping it works when the time comes that I need it. 

I really do hope the CLI issues get resolved, this is a purchase from me. 

5 hours ago, dream21 said:

Thank you for extending my trail :) 

omg this script is so good lol. very impressive. also uses a lot less cpu than other tut island scripts. I made my computer lag to see if the script fails on a heavy load and it doesnt seem to. tested account on 30 accounts, no stuck points even with lag. 

as for cli support:

the script currently disables the login handler, then re-enables it if no acc list is provided. however, sometimes it logs in, and sometimes it does not. I have not figured out a pattern as to when it does or does not. By that I mean, sometimes the login handler does not turn on, even when my parameters are consistent across multiple accounts. 

When the script does enable login handler, and it properly logs in my account; the current task upon login is: "walk to ge" even though its on the select a name widget screen. 

-script "# Questing"  -params tutorial_island move_ge slower_dialogues

I tried playing around with the parameters by removing the move to ge param but it still has the same error (except it will just logout instantly upon logging in with the login handler). 

-params tutorial_island slower_dialogues

to get it to work, i have to go though the UI. 

Romeo was also fixed to start at the proper start point super good.  

the scirpt also avoids dying when going from varrock to the start of E of C. which was one of my concerns but handled it quite well.

very flawless apart from that and super amazing!!! absolutely love your pathing when talking to julliet, clicks the doors and then clicks her. ugh can't recommend this enough. 

I havn't tested the CLI for quests, but hoping it works when the time comes that I need it. 

I really do hope the CLI issues get resolved, this is a purchase from me. 

Thank you for the message. I'll have to investigate the issue with quickstart.

Hey i've ran through your trial and im very happy to see that even after yesterday's interface change it's still working quite well. 
    However i've come to notice that it needs an account file with all the accounts formated to run (as a starting condition). could you possibly update it so that it runs on just the account that is currently assigned to the Client itself? especially with bot managing software like Farmaton this would be very helpfull, since it automatically attaches the created account with the used proxy thus not conflicting a lot of accounts on 1 ip, if so i'd be very interested in purchasing this.