Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

Script isn't working with R&J. Gets stuck at the cutscene where Juliet drinks the potion, and it may be broken at the final cutscene in the crypt too. @Hashtag

Can you check this for me? 

I seem to have an issue using my accounts.txt file. When i select and load it the script just keeps going between the main login screen(new user/existing user) and the login page(wmail/password) without filling in the information. I have the accounts setup with the Email:pass format and it doesnt seem to know how to fill that info into the login screen. Any suggestions on what i have done wrong?

17 hours ago, Supern0va said:

Script isn't working with R&J. Gets stuck at the cutscene where Juliet drinks the potion, and it may be broken at the final cutscene in the crypt too. @Hashtag

Can you check this for me? 

Hey, how does it get stuck? What is it trying to do? I can check it when I get the time to do it.

13 hours ago, ZergtehGawd said:

I seem to have an issue using my accounts.txt file. When i select and load it the script just keeps going between the main login screen(new user/existing user) and the login page(wmail/password) without filling in the information. I have the accounts setup with the Email:pass format and it doesnt seem to know how to fill that info into the login screen. Any suggestions on what i have done wrong?

Hey, could you record a gif of this? Thanks.

7 hours ago, Hashtag said:

Hey, how does it get stuck? What is it trying to do? I can check it when I get the time to do it.

Hey, could you record a gif of this? Thanks.

It's the cutscene where Juliet drinks the potion and the cousin is there. It gets stuck on the dialogue and won't continue the chat anymore.

14 minutes ago, Supern0va said:

It's the cutscene where Juliet drinks the potion and the cousin is there. It gets stuck on the dialogue and won't continue the chat anymore.

Thanks for the info, I'll have a look at it either today or tomorrow.

i've found a few bugs while using this. tutorial island the script will not click the menu options. e.g.inventory button. also romeo quest it gets stuck towards the end talking to Juliette and the very last part talking to romeo to visit the crypt it will go to the crypt then click wrong and leave it not finishing the quest. everything else is working great other than that 👍 

1 hour ago, thedodger said:

i've found a few bugs while using this. tutorial island the script will not click the menu options. e.g.inventory button. also romeo quest it gets stuck towards the end talking to Juliette and the very last part talking to romeo to visit the crypt it will go to the crypt then click wrong and leave it not finishing the quest. everything else is working great other than that 👍 

Thank you for the bug report, will be pushing an update for these by tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Hashtag said:

I've pushed an update that fixes the issues with Juliet & Romeo cutscenes and flashing tabs in tutorial island.

+1'd thank you for fixing this :) back up and running!

Just now, Supern0va said:

+1'd thank you for fixing this :) back up and running!

The update still needs to be approved by our SDN manager, though.