Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

quick question if ive given my accounts the required items for the quest is there a way for the script to detect it?

Hmm, that's not how I intended this script to behave. Is there a huge need for this feature?

not really.because your script gathers the items.

it would be a good thing to add just to have that option avail encase for example for the romeo and Juliet quest you gather the berries needed instead.

in tutorial island it seems to get stuck on the poll section.it doesnt x out and it gets stuck.

not really.because your script gathers the items.

it would be a good thing to add just to have that option avail encase for example for the romeo and Juliet quest you gather the berries needed instead.

in tutorial island it seems to get stuck on the poll section.it doesnt x out and it gets stuck.

Thank you for reporting the bug. Apparently the id of the widget changed and I'll need to update the script. I'll do it when I can.

Upvoted... Any chance for a trial? Want to write my own but seems like a pain lmao so might buy yours.

Enjoy.

something Ive noticed when running script with a bulk of accounts 100+,in some it tends to mess up the password field.I figured it was the txt file and that where was some white space that made it glitch.sadly it wasn't that once i restarted script and verified that the txt file was correct.

something Ive noticed when running script with a bulk of accounts 100+,in some it tends to mess up the password field.I figured it was the txt file and that where was some white space that made it glitch.sadly it wasn't that once i restarted script and verified that the txt file was correct.

Hey, could you explain how it messes it up?

Upvoted can I have a trial please? =)

Enjoy.