Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gold Farming?

mikmik91

Assuming VPS would be Virtual Private Server, I have a general idea of that that entails. 

I am also assuming each scripter has different payment methods for Private Scripts; some being RW money, others being in-game money, etc. Would you happen to know of any ones worth mentioning? *Edit I see you mentioned Xephy. I will keep that in mind

I again really appreciate your tips and advice, the community here so far seems pretty helpful, when the questions and help requested aren't too obscure and can be looked at.

With VPS you're basically you're renting someones equipment for your personal needs. Make sure you do your due diligence when dealing with theses. Since there may be fine print and caps on usage etc. As for private scripts, you seem to get the general idea. As far as payments goes it depends on the scripter, same prefer old school Runescape gold, Bitcoin etc, Paypal can sometimes be frowned apron due to charge backs and even gift cards.

It really depends on your goals and how fast you want to get them. But in most things people usually start small and scale accordingly. For example, free scripts till you get a premium maybe, then use that to buy a private, get proxy (dedicated Sock5) for starters and maybe VPS in future. But I'd prioritize VIP > Private Script > Proxy > VPS or even if you got the gravy buy/build more machines. I think one of the hardest parts is finding a good method to farm while staying under the radar.

Archived