Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] TRIAL Requests [Please use the discord to request a script trial!]

Nex

Dumb question but what is the point of a black knight, thief, or ghoul killer?  Just xp or do they have good drops?  Like the ankou drops dark fishing bait before the youtube video crashed the method that was a very good money maker.

Dumb question but what is the point of a black knight, thief, or ghoul killer?  Just xp or do they have good drops?  Like the ankou drops dark fishing bait before the youtube video crashed the method that was a very good money maker.

Exp indeed, and thiefs makes like 80kp/h aswell but others just high exp 

Can i get a trial for the fletching bot please im very interested? 

Thanks

not on sdn yet will be soon :) 

Can I get thiever trial please

24h Authed  :wub:

How does it recharge prayer? Seems like prayer is important for this script, what happens when it runs out and no food left?

How does it recharge prayer? Seems like prayer is important for this script, what happens when it runs out and no food left?

what script  :rolleyes:

Oh crap I thought I were on the Black knights thread, my bad. But yeah the black knights killer  :rolleyes:

ah, when its out of prayer it will recharge in the room next door. incase u run out of prayer it will just re-enable ur prayers after recharge

ah, when its out of prayer it will recharge in the room next door. incase u run out of prayer it will just re-enable ur prayers after recharge

Thats a neat idea, could i have a trial? Upvoting ur post

Archived