Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

getting stuck @ barb village (not going to new spots when they spawn), found a way around the dropping glitch by changing my "dropped item warning" settings in game

Let me kno if ya fixed nex?

should be fixed :)

getting stuck @ barb village (not going to new spots when they spawn), found a way around the dropping glitch by changing my "dropped item warning" settings in game

o? explaiin how it gets stuck, drop bug shud be gone btw

Thanks for fixing the drop bug so quick, can I suck your duck?

Thanks man, everything seems to be running smoothly! Great script.

Seems to sometimes keep 1 fish and then do the same movement (move mouse from the fish it keeps when its suppposed to drop it, then it proceeds to move mouse to inventory slot then back to fish),

this is extreme give away thats its a bit, should look into it :) apart from that solid script.

hey just a FYI this script seems to be a little buggy when fishing at barbarian outpost and banking at Edgeville bank. It gets stuck looking at your bank, never banking or going back to fishing spot. 

could i please get a refund. script works great and does what its supposed to but ive tried multiple times to bot in osrs but they are way too uptight about it. lost too much money to this BS.. so please refund my purchase as i wasnt even able to use it without jagex being panzies.

• 2 weeks later...

None of your locations actually work. they get a full inventory and run to a bank (evenwith drop on) then just stand at thebank like a moron. been banned on 4 accounts, wouldnt recommend this to anyone, wasted money.

30 minutes ago, audlwin said:

None of your locations actually work. they get a full inventory and run to a bank (evenwith drop on) then just stand at thebank like a moron. been banned on 4 accounts, wouldnt recommend this to anyone, wasted money.

Hi it should work, please make sure you're on the latest client if still having issues add my skype : live:nexican or join my discord: https://discord.gg/mRWM93V
    and il help you get it to work :)