Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

for me it did 1-20 just fine until I moved to barb village

it still dropped it with custom mode (my fly fishing rod) :(

trial please? noticed other purchased scripts not working since jagex update. thank you!

24h authed

it still dropped it with custom mode (my fly fishing rod) :(

Strange i had more people reporting this will look into it when i wake up, bit late now :/

Please if you can explain how i can reproduce this issue to faster come with a solution tomorrow

Some screenshots/logger would be highly appricated  :wub: 

Sorry about this i ran it a week ago without issues not sure why its doing this..

24h authed

Strange i had more people reporting this will look into it when i wake up, bit late now :/

Please if you can explain how i can reproduce this issue to faster come with a solution tomorrow

Some screenshots/logger would be highly appricated  :wub: 

Sorry about this i ran it a week ago without issues not sure why its doing this..

It happens after it drops the first inventory. So the 2nd inventory it will drop. At least thats what i have noticed

Giving it a try - I set the script to fish trouts at barb village, and drop them for XP.

Immediately I'm noticing that my character drops everything (INCLUDING THE ROD AND FEATHERS) and then runs to the bank even though I set it to just "drop" fish.

What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks

Giving it a try - I set the script to fish trouts at barb village, and drop them for XP.

Immediately I'm noticing that my character drops everything (INCLUDING THE ROD AND FEATHERS) and then runs to the bank even though I set it to just "drop" fish.

Thanks

just realized in your screenies that they all have the rod and feathers in the first two invy spaces. Gonna give that a try, hopefully that was just me making a dumb mistake

Thanks

just realized in your screenies that they all have the rod and feathers in the first two invy spaces. Gonna give that a try, hopefully that was just me making a dumb mistake

nope, Still making the same error. Can't run the script in barb village for more than one invy without having to stop it. It drops everything in my invy (including fishing gear), and then runs to the edgeville bank for no reason (it's set to Drop fish rather than Bank), set for trout at barb village. default zoom and everything normal, whats up with this glitch?

btw working fine at barb outpost just not for trouts/salmon at barb village.

It happens after it drops the first inventory. So the 2nd inventory it will drop. At least thats what i have noticed

Thanks

nope, Still making the same error. Can't run the script in barb village for more than one invy without having to stop it. It drops everything in my invy (including fishing gear), and then runs to the edgeville bank for no reason (it's set to Drop fish rather than Bank), set for trout at barb village. default zoom and everything normal, whats up with this glitch?

btw working fine at barb outpost just not for trouts/salmon at barb village.

Had same thing happen to me dropped 20k feather then ran to tree gnome village

think i found the issue the script thinks its out leveled them for some weird af reason and drops it cause of it..

im testing a fix right now, il push a script fix today, sorry for the delay

think i found the issue the script thinks its out leveled them for some weird af reason and drops it cause of it..

im testing a fix right now, il push a script fix today, sorry for the delay

its all good man, hopefully its fixed while i have the trial still to check it

Ps. I'll probably end up trying all of your scripts-then buying since it seems like you are pretty active with the community and issues with them so far. -gdk tho since I do vorkath on my main haha

Edited by LungsBurn