Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Fisher [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99] [Alot of locations] [Banking Supported] [Alot of fish] [F2P/P2P] [SDMM/DMM] [Barbarian Fishing!]

Nex

Suggestions:

• Updating location list
    • Updating the GUI, it looks like it's from 2008
    • Maybe making a advance system, 1-10 shrimp, 10-15 herring, etc. 
    • Updating anti-ban because this anti ban system is non-existant or very bad. Comparing with other scripts on the market (for instance, ftw autofisher) they have A LOT better anti-ban system
    • Setting up a simple powerfishing system, anywhere where is a fishing spot you should be able to drop
    • Setting up a support system, perhaps discord

That's all i came up from 5 mins of using this client. The price is very low for such script and I haven't used it for a long time so idk if there are many bans for this script, nevertheless it needs major updates.

I think there is a difference betweeen these two isnt it? :) https://i.imgur.com/Pj0Dsjs.png

Only difference is paint, ive gotten multiple 99s with this exact script. also there is antiban just not ur typical opening and hoovering skills. im always on discord & skype for bug fixes anyway 

as for the other script thats on tribot and ive seen it before lol if u think thier ABCL actually works may aswell go back to thier client and keep believing in fairy's aswel bud 

Im just giving you criticisim if you cant take it, thats your problem man. Many people have said what I said and it seems like you dont take it in account, good luck with the script then

Im just giving you criticisim if you cant take it, thats your problem man. Many people have said what I said and it seems like you dont take it in account, good luck with the script then

I can take it very well and if its correct i will improve where needed, i agree the GUI & paint can be better so i will add those to my list of reworks, currently finishing up black knight rework and got a few more to come first. 

but comparing it to an offsite bot is just pushing it. as for anti ban its there just not displayed on the paint or gui 

Hey Im looking for a premium fisher, any chance for a trial please?

Yes, 24h authed  :wub:

Fully reworked this script aswell,

new paint & gui aswell as methods!

c42c8d3016f749155ff0134c59df0fab.png

I dont have it in my script folder...I refreshed and still cant see it.

Weird it didnt show either, ive authed you another 12 hours should work now

Weird it didnt show either, ive authed you another 12 hours should work now

Ok now I see, let me try it :P

It doesnt support f2p lobs or am I missing something?