Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MessageListener

Just Chill

I've been working on a script for a few days now and I've gotten the portions of the script ready individually (woodcutting and message listener) but when I try to get the MessageListener to perform its function it won't (or if it does it will fight with the woodcutting part over the cursor). Fedora said it could be the way I made my woodcutting script, which is very likely. 

How might I go about making it work suitably with Message listener? Will cases and states fix it?

Any help is appreciated!

I've been working on a script for a few days now and I've gotten the portions of the script ready individually (woodcutting and message listener) but when I try to get the MessageListener to perform its function it won't (or if it does it will fight with the woodcutting part over the cursor). Fedora said it could be the way I made my woodcutting script, which is very likely. 

How might I go about making it work suitably with Message listener? Will cases and states fix it?

Any help is appreciated!

Did you use

implements AdvancedMessageListener

after extending AbstractScript

Woodcut then when called trade a player then go back to woodcutting.

So when you receive a trade trade the player then go back to woodcutting?

Are you on discord? I can communicate with you a lot faster if you have it

Archived