Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Wont Start

NPM94

Hi,

My client will open initially so i can set the memory and any proxies. However, when I click launch client it just exits out of it.

I have windows 10 & java updated.

Hi,

My client will open initially so i can set the memory and any proxies. However, when I click launch client it just exits out of it.

I have windows 10 & java updated.

Hello NPM94,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Are you trying to use proxies? If so when you try without setting them does it work? Have you tried to delete Dream bot folders and re download?

Gives those a try and post back your results.

Thanks,

Naughty Vic

Hello NPM94,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Are you trying to use proxies? If so when you try without setting them does it work? Have you tried to delete Dream bot folders and re download?

Gives those a try and post back your results.

Thanks,

Naughty Vic

I've tried using proxies and without using proxies. I've deleted folders and re-downloaded. Nothing has worked. I tried all this prior to making the post. I will attempt again now and give you feedback on that.

I've tried using proxies and without using proxies. I've deleted folders and re-downloaded. Nothing has worked. I tried all this prior to making the post. I will attempt again now and give you feedback on that.

The issue is persistent.

Archived