Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ragger script

Darren69

Im looking for a rag script that can use crystal bow black d hide body zamorak cape to defend myself against other bot clients and other people ragging my pure account because i drop them for max sets. Term they use is called rb=ragbot. I normally wouldn't ever ask for this but if I need a script like this to defend myself its worth the money, and its a very childish thing they are doing. I need one that can teleport to Camelot and varrock square in a pvp world/bank at edge spawn/protect item/ and add rsns to the list that rag my pure. If you are able to do this and have affordable prices let me know. Thank you.

you'd be better off using a couple of bonds to change your account name

Possibly true. Although I stream on twitch sometimes so they will have my new rsn anyways. Very sad thing to do but I feel like ragging them back would work. Its not the people who watch my twitch that even rag me, its actually a rival clan that I dropped for 250m in max sets, and have also ddosed me in the past when I used to be in their clan. I don't want revenge, I just want to pk on my pure without being ragged.

Archived