Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • random.dat

warper55

ive been hearing you should put it on read only? but idk what the correct course of actions for random.dat is? Can someone explain to me what random.dat does and why i should put on read only?

The only reason i know why people do that is to login into the same world on your IP address

Yeah to log into 2 accounts at once in the same world on the same ip

• 2 weeks later...

I've deleted/set to read only to allow accounts to log in one the same world. I also deleted it and changed my IP to allow accounts not to be banned during tutorial island.

Setting it on read-only allows you to multilog on the same world.

I've found that if you have authenticator, you have to enter the code first then change to read only and refresh client or else it won't save.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived