Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How to manage scripts?

1ben99

Hi, I have been using this bot and thrilled with all the features it contains. However, I was wondering whether there was a script manager so that when say a tutorial island script finishes the script manager would run the next script loaded - say a wood cutter script? This would make it so that we wouldn't have to go on the bot every time we want to change our script as it would do it automatically. The true reason why I would like this is so that every hour i bot all the items/money i make will be traded over to my coin holder account - which I am going to make a script for. So the manager would run script for 1 hour then run the coin migration script and then re-run the original script for an hour.

Thanks for all your help!

That is not possible, at least not for now. Scripters usually implement muling in their scripts instead. So it all would be in a single script.

Archived