Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Advice]Green Dragon killers!

Kvothe

I'm working on a green dragon script. For those who have experience killing green dragons in the wild north of Edge, how do you avoid being pk'd when tele blocked? Specifically do you have any trick spots to los around for 10 seconds to logout? willing to pay 1m to anyone giving me tile references to spots they know work 

run to the grave yard full of zombies and let wait 5min for teleblock to wear out than tp

assuming they chase you, can you break LoS running through the grave yard? I tried manually doing that without much luck. I'm thinking the best counter as of right now might just be running back Corp Beast

I'm working on a green dragon script. For those who have experience killing green dragons in the wild north of Edge, how do you avoid being pk'd when tele blocked? Specifically do you have any trick spots to los around for 10 seconds to logout? willing to pay 1m to anyone giving me tile references to spots they know work 

I've got a few things I can share with you free of charge, I use to pk green dragon bots when I was a noob and i've picked up a few tricks ppl implemented to keep pkers off of them, if you'd like pm me your Skype or we can talk on discord

tele out when skulled player near. there not gonna unskull everytime they make a pk lol, worked for my white berries  u barely die that way 

tele out when skulled player near. there not gonna unskull everytime they make a pk lol, worked for my white berries  u barely die that way 

nice! thanks!

you cant enter corp if youre tele blocked

nice! thanks!

you cant enter corp if youre tele blocked

if u tele out when a skulled player is nearby he wont have time to tb you

Archived